MOD priorities!

Why is it that a Mod can't deal with any of the anger and hostility in rudeness displayed in these forums but he's johnny on the spot to fix a picture link in a pimp's ad for Carly here in CoEd?
Why is it that a Mod can't deal with any of the anger and hostility in rudeness displayed in these forums but he's johnny on the spot to fix a picture link in a pimp's ad for Carly here in CoEd? Originally Posted by Whispers
Your mom is taking anger management / hostility classes at college. She also fixed my picture link.
So you are the Pimo and have the MOD on speed dial?
So you are the Pimo and have the MOD on speed dial? Originally Posted by Whispers
I got your mom on speed dial, but she's busy at college.
Lololololol these your mom jokes are awesome!!!
Sorry darling.

Too tall.

Too old.

And i already get much better for less.
Sorry darling.

Too tall.

Too old.

And i already get much better for less.
Sorry darling.

Too tall.

Too old.

And i already get much better for less. Originally Posted by Whispers
Your mom gets 20 cents on the dollar... Too old,too short, and too fat... She flunked economics 101... In college.
Awwww really that sucks, I've never been told I was to tall! And old Wtf are you talking about you're like 3x my age dude & lucky these "girls" take the time to see you. BTW maybe you should change that, they don't seem to be doing to a good job. Your still GRUMPY AF and have too much time on your hands! Geez w/ all the negativity and such. But whatever to each their own, happy holidays betches🍻
Pobrecito Whispers El Troll Slinger, tu eres un doble estupido y doble retrasado lloron!!! EnticingOrchirds, you are a Muy Bonita Alta Chica, yo gusto muy mucho!!!
Awwww really that sucks, I've never been told I was to tall! And old Wtf are you talking about you're like 3x my age dude & lucky these "girls" take the time to see you. BTW maybe you should change that, they don't seem to be doing to a good job. Your still GRUMPY AF and have too much time on your hands! Geez w/ all the negativity and such. But whatever to each their own, happy holidays betches🍻 Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
I'm twice your age darlin..... But my age is irrelevant..... The wallet is full of Benjis newer than me...

Ya realize that 25 is a quarter of a century right? So your older than a quarter of a century?

Grumpy?... LoL... not hardly...
I'm twice your age darlin..... But my age is irrelevant..... The wallet is full of Benjis newer than me...

Ya realize that 25 is a quarter of a century right? So your older than a quarter of a century?

Grumpy?... LoL... not hardly... Originally Posted by Whispers
Your moms bra is full of benjis newer than you... And I here she's grumpy in college.
Lol I said "like" hun but your still alot closer to the grave than I! And really a wallet full!!!! Lmfao, doesn't mean anything to me! Even if I was some dead fish spinner that was struggling to pay my rent, your balls will stay full on my account buddy. Can you image the amount of sage and prayers, not to mention the cost of blessing my house after such a poisonous person. Geez Louise!!!!

Hey whatacrock thought you'd like this.....https://youtu.be/ImhN6-9KLTY
Lol I said "like" hun but your still alot closer to the grave than I! Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
Not really... You engage in much riskier activities than I.......

And really a wallet full!!!! Lmfao, doesn't mean anything to me! Even if I was some dead fish spinner that was struggling to pay my rent, your balls will stay full on my account buddy. Can you image the amount of sage and prayers, not to mention the cost of blessing my house after such a poisonous person. Geez Louise!!!! Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
yeah yeah yeah...... I hear that all the time from the ladies I would never waste a dollar on.........

Hey whatacrock thought you'd like this..... Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
whatacrock? damn... you folks REALLY need to learn what funny is...