What to expect with GFE

I have met with 2 providers offering GFE and did not get what I as expecting out of it. What should GFE entail?
The basics of GFE is DFK, BBBJ, DATY and CFS. If you don't know the acronyms that means on any GFE date you should expect intense kissing with tongue, a blow job that is without a condom, the option to preform cunnilingus, and intercourse with a condom.

The nuances are if she can make you believe she wants you and enjoys your company and physical attention. That you have to put in some research for guarenteed "girlfriend" attitude.
Angel nails it--those activities are the minimum for GFE. I would add that the provider's attitude is importatnt too--she should be friendly and have fun in the session (or at lease be a great actress). She should be scripted in her activities. Guys really need to stop saying a lady is GFE when they got a CBJ.
This has been discussed ad nauseam over the years here.

Angel's comment is what most would consider GFE (at least here on ECCIE), but there are some that insist GFE does not imply BBBJ, other that insist that it implies BBBJCIMNQNS. Some insist that *any* kissing qualifies as GFE. I've ever heard people argue that CIV and CIA are required for GFE because that's what everyone can do with their real GF (at least CIV).

Most have adopted Angel's definition (here at least) as a way to move past semantics.

So, it's always a risk as a lot of providers say they're GFE to bait you, but they really are no where near what Angel has suggested. Most providers (for obvious reasons) do not answer questions about services on the phone, so you're left with reviews. Read them. They are your friend. That's why they're there.
There isn't any answer to a question with 1000 different opinions. My advice is to find a provider who has the same opinion of GFE that you do.
Yip. It's the attitude that I am looking for. Thanks
There's no shortage of attitude in Dallas. Look around.
The basics of GFE is DFK, BBBJ, DATY and CFS. If you don't know the acronyms that means on any GFE date you should expect intense kissing with tongue, a blow job that is without a condom, the option to preform cunnilingus, and intercourse with a condom.

The nuances are if she can make you believe she wants you and enjoys your company and physical attention. That you have to put in some research for guarenteed "girlfriend" attitude. Originally Posted by SA Angel
Why would anyone want the girlfriend experience? Being treated like a pack mule, and begging for sex is overrated.
did you read their prior reviews?

if they aren't living up to things with you then and this is a pattern then try and fix your breath and cleanliness.
To the OP: you're getting good advice here. GFE isn't an activity, or even a combination of activities; therefore, it can't be defined empirically. When you find a GFE, you'll know it. It's a mouth watering, teeth-grinding, anything goes "I want to fuck you up--and down!" session that is so intense that you'll leave thinking there must be something special about you. And definitely about her. That's why newbies who experience a true GFE, sometimes without knowing what they're getting into, walk away thinking they are in love and come here on the board and start a thread about, "Do Providers Date Outside the Hobby?"

It's intense and believe it or not, not always in demand. Some gentlemen, at times, prefer the disconnected, mechanical acts that cause us to blow. Then we go. Girlfriends sometimes don't like that.

To each his own.

All the best.
A prostitute sizes you up, the minute she meets you. Her brain is thinking "how do I get through the next hour with as little effort as possible." While your brain is thinking "Yes! Yes! Want some of that." It is work for her and she will do as little as possible without hurting her business, reputation, or risk of bad review. Thus, if you are a true sucker, she will pick up on it and talk for first 15 minutes, "to get comfortable with you." Then activities will start and if she is professional she will do the acronyms you want, but remember 15 minutes is no where near enough time to get comfy with you, she is acting, no passion, no enjoyment for her, she is working, so GFE is like a cartoon, all fake. Her attitude is an act, she is not glad tosee you, she is glad to see your cash. So, be careful as somenladies may see you as the fall in love type and they will work you for every last dime you have. And when the money is dried up, she has no time for you and on to the next victim. So, keep your heart and mind in the game and realize it is only a game and every is fake, even her name and my name are fake. Only real part is exchange of cash, you handing over to her.
A prostitute sizes you up, the minute she meets you. Her brain is thinking "how do I get through the next hour with as little effort as possible." While your brain is thinking "Yes! Yes! Want some of that." It is work for her and she will do as little as possible without hurting her business, reputation, or risk of bad review. Thus, if you are a true sucker, she will pick up on it and talk for first 15 minutes, "to get comfortable with you." Then activities will start and if she is professional she will do the acronyms you want, but remember 15 minutes is no where near enough time to get comfy with you, she is acting, no passion, no enjoyment for her, she is working, so GFE is like a cartoon, all fake. Her attitude is an act, she is not glad tosee you, she is glad to see your cash. So, be careful as somenladies may see you as the fall in love type and they will work you for every last dime you have. And when the money is dried up, she has no time for you and on to the next victim. So, keep your heart and mind in the game and realize it is only a game and every is fake, even her name and my name are fake. Only real part is exchange of cash, you handing over to her. Originally Posted by Boudin3112
You act like this is a bad thing.
BINGO!! Along with enthusiasm, sex drive and a little lust always helps... IMO, GFE is more of me making you feel like we are the only 2 people on the planet during our time together. My goal is to make you feel like I WANT you, not because I'm being paid for it, because I WANT YOU.

Granted, a provider will burn out over time... That is when the acting comes into play, I guess. (I haven't been hobbying long enough to burn out, so I am assuming.) Plus, I like to f***. I think I just hit "my sex drive" that is talked about when women get close to 4-0. That's just me, though. One thing is for sure, if I am having a good time, my client is definitely having good time. With that being said, I suggest you search out a nympho that advertises GFE and yes, read reviews.

To the OP: you're getting good advice here. GFE isn't an activity, or even a combination of activities; therefore, it can't be defined empirically. When you find a GFE, you'll know it. It's a mouth watering, teeth-grinding, anything goes "I want to fuck you up--and down!" session that is so intense that you'll leave thinking there must be something special about you. And definitely about her. That's why newbies who experience a true GFE, sometimes without knowing what they're getting into, walk away thinking they are in love and come here on the board and start a thread about, "Do Providers Date Outside the Hobby?"

It's intense and believe it or not, not always in demand. Some gentlemen, at times, prefer the disconnected, mechanical acts that cause us to blow. Then we go. Girlfriends sometimes don't like that.

To each his own.

All the best. Originally Posted by Contralto

Chemistry, my best friend. I LOVE THESE SESSIONS! You busy later?

A prostitute sizes you up, the minute she meets you. Her brain is thinking "how do I get through the next hour with as little effort as possible." While your brain is thinking "Yes! Yes! Want some of that." It is work for her and she will do as little as possible without hurting her business, reputation, or risk of bad review. Thus, if you are a true sucker, she will pick up on it and talk for first 15 minutes, "to get comfortable with you." Then activities will start and if she is professional she will do the acronyms you want, but remember 15 minutes is no where near enough time to get comfy with you, she is acting, no passion, no enjoyment for her, she is working, so GFE is like a cartoon, all fake. Her attitude is an act, she is not glad tosee you, she is glad to see your cash. So, be careful as somenladies may see you as the fall in love type and they will work you for every last dime you have. And when the money is dried up, she has no time for you and on to the next victim. So, keep your heart and mind in the game and realize it is only a game and every is fake, even her name and my name are fake. Only real part is exchange of cash, you handing over to her. Originally Posted by Boudin3112
Good LAWD! What has happened to you?? One bad session after another??
A prostitute sizes you up, the minute she meets you. Her brain is thinking "how do I get through the next hour with as little effort as possible." While your brain is thinking "Yes! Yes! Want some of that." It is work for her and she will do as little as possible without hurting her business, reputation, or risk of bad review. Originally Posted by Boudin3112
I've seen a lot of that from younger gals from BP. With some of them I don't think they're too concerned with bad press. Don't think they give a shit about anything but the cash. They hate what they do and don't always bother hiding it.
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]BINGO!! Along with enthusiasm, sex drive and a little lust always helps... IMO, GFE is more of me making you feel like we are the only 2 people on the planet during our time together. My goal is to make you feel like I WANT you, not because I'm being paid for it, because I WANT YOU. Originally Posted by ChloeClark
Probably the best definition of GFE that I've seen. It's as much mental as it is physical. A gal can have a GFE menu but if she's just going through the motions it's not GFE.