URL / Website: https://kc.rubratings.com/131544
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: Northland
Activities: FBSM, Hand Job *
Hair Length and Color: Long blond
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty face, amazing natural breasts, curvy figure but not BBW...nice curves
Recommendation: Yes

staff edit: add activity to match ROS per guidelines to qualify for PA credit-S31
I saw Lisa twice with hopes of more than a tug and boob play. Nothing more there for me and she got upset when I asked. YMMV but I think that's all.
Her ad is gone from rub ratings and no answer from phone number you provided. ???
Yeah she quit answering my calls and texts... So i guess she got too popular and couldnt handle it or something else happened?
She now has a post on rub ratings saying goodbye she is closed. Scroll through the pictures.
She now has a post on rub ratings saying goodbye she is closed. Scroll through the pictures. Originally Posted by Boredinop
Says due to unforeseen circumstances. Wonder if her family found out or if the landlord where she is found out. Maybe she stopped because of the caronavirus. Who knows, but I will miss her. I had a great time with her and she has the greatest personality of anyone. Hoped I had found someone I could keep as a permanent thing.
I wish her the best.
Could not have said it better WH she is a true sweetheart and I hope nothing but the best for her I too will miss her.
Has anyone heard from her?
Damn that sucks ass... I met her once and needed more. Well all good things as they say.