State: Missouri
Address: North
Activities: Kissing,tity play, fingering, daty, bbbj,sex
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Fairly short, with ok body
Recommendation: No
Just to add to this, she had incall and didn't hit me up to see me first like she should have, but instead saw someone else and then didn't see me, so if you want a liar and a thief,then she's your girl
When she was first around she was a real sweetheart. Then started going downhill. Didn’t take care of herself, got strung out I think. She definitely has looked better in the past.
That seems to be the norm these days with these girls! Apple was the same way when I first met her 3 years ago and not she's looks terrible!
Just to add to this,I thought maybe we could make up and move on since I've known her for over two years, so last week I said how about this,I get a room for you and we worked out an arrangement,I was supposed to see her that morning when I got the room for her,we went in a little bit after 7, I had to leave for work at a certain time and she knew this, she went into the bathroom and took forever and then showered,I kept asking her if she was about done and she said yes several times, well I ran out of time and had to go to work, she said you can come back after you get off work, so I did, I got there about 640 and again she stayed in the bathroom forever, she finally comes out and I take a shower to clean up, she goes out in her car and sits there forever with some guy, I texted her and asked if she was coming back in, she said she doesn't hate me, but isn't ready yet to spend time with me like that, she said she thought she was,I said how about the money I gave you for the room? She said how about this,I take you home tonight and I'll pick you up in the morning to see you,I said ok, but it has to be 7 or 730, she said ok, The next morning comes and I texted her, she said she doesn't have her car yet, but can pick me up around 730, I said I can take a taxi over and nothing, well 730 goes by and she said I can pick you up around 8, now it's a little past 8 and she said just take a taxi over, and let me know when you are otw,I did, she said when you get here, don't knock wait for me to let you in,I said ok, I get there and she said when dude leaves you can come in, I go in and she's already naked,turns out she was seeing other people after I had got the room for her and after I had been waiting and waiting, and after we already had a time set for that morning, I've asked other girls about this, and they all said it was shittty, disrespectful, and one girl said disgusting. If that's the type of girl you want,then go for it, but there's a lot of better girls to choose from.
I saw her a few weeks ago, had no issues whatsoever, she was very accommodating and I didn't have to wait. She was ready when I was ready. I had a good time. No disrespect but maybe she has a certain issue with you... I did ask her about the negative review that I read about her and straight up told her that I was concerned, she went out of her way to write me a lengthy explanation... So I took the risk and gave her the benefit of the doubt..I'm not saying what she did to you was right, it's not, but I didn't have that experience