THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION = ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY FOR FAILURE. AND VETS DIE.

Be it in Homeland Security (release thousands of violent criminals onto our streets)....the Treasury Department (using the IRS to target Obama's political opposition)....in HHS (think of the complete failure of Obamacare start up).....the Department of Agriculture (the Pigford scandal cost us billions wasted)............State Department and Benghazi......Attorney General's Office (Fast N Furious) and now the Veteran's Administration............

Why does Obama publicly feign outrage over events, then does nothing?

How many dead veterans do we need before Obama holds someone accountable ?

Enquiring minds want to know........

Let the spin begin
Where are the Obama defenders? Maybe the Great Obamatron in Chicago has overloaded from spewing so much falsehood. Don't worry, it will be repaired soon. They'll be back.
COG, apparently you didn't get the PM from Whiny ExNyer........................ ....?

Where are the Obama defenders? Maybe the Great Obamatron in Chicago has overloaded from spewing so much falsehood. Don't worry, it will be repaired soon. They'll be back. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Even though I am a Veteran, I am fortunate enough that I have never had to take advantage of the services offered by The Veterans Administration.

I have friends that are not so fortunate. Those Veteran Hospitals are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to health care.

The care is free, but in this case, you tend to get what you pay for.
Many of these Veteran's are the servicemen who DIDN'T run to Canada to avoid service; but now they are trapped in a healthcare system far worse than the deserters in Canada.

Even though I am a Veteran, I am fortunate enough that I have never had to take advantage of the services offered by The Veterans Administration.

I have friends that are not so fortunate. Those Veteran Hospitals are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to health care.

The care is free, but in this case, you tend to get what you pay for. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Has Obama ever fired anyone for incompetence, corruption, or otherwise being a failure ?

Lord knows his administration is full of failures....enough so that he feigns "no one is madder than me"..........ha.
I'm sure Jay Carney has an explanation.
Maybe it's another conspiracy chasing a conspiracy.
  • Doove
  • 05-16-2014, 05:29 PM
And i'm sure people bitching about paying taxes has nothing to do with it.
And i'm sure people bitching about paying taxes has nothing to do with it. Originally Posted by Doove

Are these the tax payers you are talking about

And i'm sure people bitching about paying taxes has nothing to do with it. Originally Posted by Doove
When has that had anything to do with anything this overspending administration does? You might be more stupid than LittleEva!

When has that had anything to do with anything this overspending administration does? You might be more stupid than LittleEva!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The administration doesn't fund any programs. It comes from the house budget.

Self admitted number two dipshit. One of the few things you got right.

LOL.....What a fucking moron.
Doofie brought it up, MunchOnMen. Talk to him about it.
I'm sure Jay Carney has an explanation.
Maybe it's another conspiracy chasing a conspiracy. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Of course he does

The result has been a constant struggle to meet new demands, despite big spending increases. The budget for the VA has risen from $73.1bn in 2006 to $153.8bn this year. However, the number of outpatient visits at its facilities has increased from 46.5m in 2002 to 83.6m in 2012.
http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/32854...#axzz31vjhKaZY

I don't see this as overspending in the least, This is one area that our taxes absolutely should be going. Our veterans should be receiving the finest healthcare available and in a system that is streamlined and ultra-efficient.