Long on libturds but short on

Train Stations. If I couldn’t live in Texas, Montana would be my only other option.

Come November we take back the House and Senate.

2024 the White House with Trump if he chooses to run or Desantis if he doesn’t. I agree with yssup Desantis is the more conservative choice . I also like,e Noem the SD Governor. Pence is pussy so he is out. Dream team would be Trump Desantis. 12 more years of bliss in the good old US of A.
I miss the choochoo.

this is choo choo!

wot a mess ain't it.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Train Stations. If I couldn’t live in Texas, Montana would be my only other option.

Come November we take back the House and Senate.

2024 the White House with Trump if he chooses to run or Desantis if he doesn’t. I agree with yssup Desantis is the more conservative choice . I also like,e Noem the SD Governor. Pence is pussy so he is out. Dream team would be Trump Desantis. 12 more years of bliss in the good old US of A. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Have to give Oklahoma their due here! Oklahoma is big on gun rights and is a solid RED State.
Such bullshit: ketchup dripping down the wall?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaAOu5g14lo

Trump calls administration “well-oiled machine” as White House scrambles to ID mystery op-ed writer

https://www.mic.com/articles/191151/...y-op-ed-writer

President Donald Trump dismissed the apparent chaos engulfing the White House, telling supporters Thursday night at a rally in Montana that his administration runs like a “well-oiled machine.”

Creative juices flowing.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not. Originally Posted by biomed1

Perfect choice of word. Sir.

Perfect choice of word. Sir.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
LOL!
Have to give Oklahoma their due here! Oklahoma is big on gun rights and is a solid RED State. Originally Posted by winn dixie
It’s 2:25 and …
Have to give Oklahoma their due here! Oklahoma is big on gun rights and is a solid RED State. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Why I got choochoo and big irons on my first post here