Why In the World??

Why do some gentlemen call up a provider without doing some research first? I just don’t understand! One thing that I can’t stand is for someone not to educate themselves before they decide to plummet into something new.

This gentlemen calls me up yesterday– when I told him my donation, which by the way is more than reasonable, he just didn’t believe it was so high. And I am 150/hour for incall! He kept making statements like, "I’m a working man". He then said that he was a good looking man and could get laid anytime he wanted to if he tired, yet at the moment he was in a bad relationship. He totally sounded hung-up on himself, which is another one of my turn-offs! What a jerk! Just had to get this rant out there!!

Just take it with a grain of salt. The guy was a douche. When a man contacts you without doing his research, chances are he's going to be a problem or a flake.
sorry sweetheart, all us gents aren't like that ... he was a douche
HE probably does price checks at the dollar store!
HE probably does price checks at the dollar store! Originally Posted by lowgear

Sorry ya had to deal with that babe...It happens all the time...I did a post on something similar to yours in Nola section recently...

Guys are just thinking with the wrong head!! lol
I just wanted to make sure douche got said one more time in this thread...
  • FK
  • 05-22-2011, 11:22 AM
Ha Ha, Stanky You so funny! I miss ya!
D O U C H E

Sorry Maddy, he was just playing ya. He probably never had any intentions of paying in the first place. Just delete and move on. Who would want to spend an hour with that attitude anyways?

I just wanted to make sure douche got said one more time in this thread... Originally Posted by stanky