Question For My Provider Girlfriend's..

Since Eros had launched the new Alabama site, has anyone noticed they have been getting some good business from there? I just finished my ad on there yesterday; however, it hasn’t been posted yet. I’m just curious to see if any of you have had any success with it? And if so, is it worth the expensive to advertise there? I figured I should take advantage of the free trial just to see if I got any hits. Any insight would be much appreciated!
I haven't been there but I have heard a lot of girls in other areas do well with it. How it does in Alabama is yet to be seen.
I will have to check it out..Thanks!

{I noticed on my tour to bama that datecheck was the big site}
It sux that e is going down. They will see how much of a public service they are doing when they wish we could self police... morons. I guess they think when they trash a site or close it down that us girls with a lot of reviews are out of business. No, it just makes it harder for newbies to stay safe. So, and as much as I hate to say it, they will have that mess to clean up and their allocations vs expenses gap is gonna narrow cause there is no more money to give them and newbies aren't established enough to pay BIG ASS fines so they have to house them, feed them, medicate them and make it to where they can never "quit" for stamping their record "criminal". Most voters don't want their tax payer dollars prioritized on us, most of the world supports us and the Catholic Church did too in this country til it became an election issue. It's suppose to be "seperation of church and state" anyway. Oh well, while girls are feeding their babies here, they are taking books and safe buildings from the kids to slap Momma around like the man she left. Where is the justice in THAT?
Hey Dallas, you get 30 days free. My ad just went live a few days ago, and in all honesty I haven’t gotten one single freaking call from there. !
Thanks Lacey for letting me know, I figure Alabama would be slow to catch on. You are so right! I hate that
E.com has shut down. Back in the day it use to be a good website. Easy navigation for both providers and client’s. It seems that nothing that is "Good" lasts forever.
I just wonder if there ever will be a site to open that was just as awesome as that site use to be!
Good thread.

Was just talking to someone about that today. I am curious myself, well maybe when gentlemen know that Eros is now on the map in Alabama, they will contact.

Glad you got the 30 days free. They usually do that when they start up a new location. I hope it works for you. :-)

Lisa
i have met some very nice gentlemen off of eros for mobile section!

as for lacey, i agree with you on " I guess they think when they trash a site or close it down that us girls with a lot of reviews are out of business. No, it just makes it harder for newbies to stay safe."
Lisa, I just love your avatar! Way to cute!

Belinda, I wish that the Dothan area was as good as the Mobile area. The Dothan area has been fairly cool for a while; however, it has been hot for the past few months. I always get at least two references from well reviewed and trusted providers. Screening has always been my number one tool, but lately I am seeking more information from a newbie than I use to because of recent events.

Mobile, for the longest, has been having trouble, I guess because it’s such a large city compared to Dothan.

You are so right about
e.com and the reviews, it just makes it harder on us ladies. I’m just keeping my fingers crossed that one day in the near future there will be a site that was just as great as e.com use to be (before the raid).
What are the price ranges for eros? Does it depend on the city and state?
I have found that Eros is a very well done site and use it when traveling....
I was on it here where I am for a month and got nothing. Well not anything I would see anyhow. 1 guy told me because he was on Eros he did not feel he needed to be screened I was told by a few ladies here you have to be on it for at least 2 months before you will see any results. Just my .02.
Nat .... you need to "screen" me !!!
Nat .... you need to "screen" me !!! Originally Posted by PAPA JOE

Nope---you are already certified 100% awesome!!!!!

I wonder how EROS does elsewhere???
They are about to launch it in Arkansas , they said they had to get at least 16 ads to "put Ar in their lineup" . Id heard Texas ladies say they did really well with it. I figured Id give it a shot for the trial deal .
Hope Bama does well with it !
Nope---you are already certified 100% awesome!!!!!

I wonder how EROS does elsewhere??? Originally Posted by DallasRain

big kiss !!