SA TemptingHottie - Bullshit shady act

SA girl TemptingHottie, had been messaging her on the site for weeks. Was then texting with her to setup a meet. The number she is using is 712-581-1014.

Agreed to meet in a public place in Washington at a specific time. I drove all the way down there and sent her a text when I arrived at the agreed upon location. She responded, "we still meeting?"
and then "when?". Should have been enough of a warning sign for me, but she looks really hot in her pics.

I responded back to her and then waited. And waited. And waited. She asked what model of car I was in, and when I replied, I didnt hear back from her. 20 minutes later, I asked why she was blowing me off, and I got the response that she didnt like it that she couldnt see my license plate since I backed into the parking spot. Never heard from her again. I imagine this was some shady blackmail scheme that I was lucky enough to get out of. So if anyone is chatting with her, just be wary.
  • signa
  • 02-04-2024, 12:06 PM
I was seeing if there was a review of her... seeing this post it was old but
I was able to hook up with her finally , she is a strange one, ... body is exactly like the pics, Hot, but BCD not good at all in all they are better girls for what is out there.