RIP Fozzy

It is with a heavy heart that I pass along the news that Pittsburgh hobby stalwart Fozzy passed away last week. Foz was a major presence back in the aspd days and through the emergence of Indys. He was always in attendance at PI’s GTG’s and all of the HHs that I organized. One could even call him a local hobby legend . I haven’t stayed in touch with many from back in the day, but he was one of them. We just spoke a few days before his passing. He was my friend and I will miss him. Rest easy, Fozzy.

-Brundogs
met him many times, a good man. rest in peace
R I.P... good guy. Remember from the aspd days and the indy days.. well respected in our community.. my deepest sympathy and condolences
Out of an abundance of caution and respect for family and friends this thread is closed

#28 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.