OBAMA THE RODEO CLOWN.......

I can't believe the over reaction from the left..............

All rodeo clowns; and their sub contractors must now under go sensitivity training in Missouri..............

"The Clown Must Go Down"........................

HAHAHAH.........

This whole thing is a welcome distraction for the left. While we talk about this we are NOT talking about the IRS, Benghazi, Obamacare, etc. In basebal parlance, think of this as a ball. Let it go by without comment and wait for something in the strike zone.

Having said that the rodeo mavens have acted reprehensively. What happened to freedom of speech? Are they really afraid of getting what? a visit by the secret service? an IRS audit? protesters out front?

I have been to a few rodeos and I recall seeing Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan on the ground. It has always been a hallmark of this country that we don't place our presidents on a pedestal beyond criticism or ridicule. What makes Obama so different? His crazed followers or has there been retaliation?
You two silly fucktards will be hard pressed to find any leftest in the Pro rodeo cowboy assn or ranchers and stock contractors.
You see! Even Eva proves my point. There are not leftists in the rodeo circuit. So what are they afraid of?
The leftards are fucking whinney babies; did anyone whine about this ?
Back in 1994, the cowboys used George Bush dummies at the Woodstown, Pennsylvania rodeo.

Philly.com reported:

“The big white gate flew open. The bull came out bucking. The rider flopped from side to side and the bullfighters held back, letting the bull make his moves until the rider dropped off. Licciardello crouched in a heavily padded barrel, a human target should the bull decide to charge. Hawkins waited near the barrel, holding his big inner tube. A dummy with a George Bush mask stood beside the clown, propped up by a broomstick.“…

…”.J. Hawkins rolled out the big inner tube, and the bull lowered his head, shot forward and launched into the tube, sending it bounding down the center of the arena. The crowd cheered. Then the bull saw the George Bush dummy.

He tore into it, sending the rubber mask flying halfway across the sand as he turned toward the fence, sending cowboys scrambling up the fence rails, hooking one with his horn and tossing him off the fence.”
Back in 1994, the cowboys used George Bush dummies at the Woodstown, Pennsylvania rodeo.

Philly.com reported:

“The big white gate flew open. The bull came out bucking. The rider flopped from side to side and the bullfighters held back, letting the bull make his moves until the rider dropped off. Licciardello crouched in a heavily padded barrel, a human target should the bull decide to charge. Hawkins waited near the barrel, holding his big inner tube. A dummy with a George Bush mask stood beside the clown, propped up by a broomstick.“…

…”.J. Hawkins rolled out the big inner tube, and the bull lowered his head, shot forward and launched into the tube, sending it bounding down the center of the arena. The crowd cheered. Then the bull saw the George Bush dummy.

He tore into it, sending the rubber mask flying halfway across the sand as he turned toward the fence, sending cowboys scrambling up the fence rails, hooking one with his horn and tossing him off the fence.”
Originally Posted by Whirlaway

You do know Missouri is not a liberal state fucktard.
You do know Missouri is not a liberal state fucktard. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The point that is sailing far above your prosimian head, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, is that there was no outrage or hue and cry from the lefty-loons when a rodeo used a white-Republican president for its buffoonery; that makes them hypocrites.

Philly.com reported:

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You nailed the fuckers with that one. The insults that used to fly at Reagan were even worse.
The leftards are miserable people............they really are.
in 2007, TV newswoman Erin Burnett, who then worked for MSNBC, repeatedly referred to Bush as a “monkey” during a report on an economic summit. Burnett, who later apologized, was not banned from television; she is now a prime-time anchor on CNN.

I was born in Missouri and I've never been prouder. http://www.mediaite.com/online/obama...-for-missouri/
The point that is sailing far above your prosimian head, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, is that there was no outrage or hue and cry from the lefty-loons when a rodeo used a white-Republican president for its buffoonery; that makes them hypocrites. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You silly jizz sucking TS lover Read my first post and STFU..
More ...LOL
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...medium=twitter

Save the President from the Clowns: Bring Back Lese-Majeste!
By Michael Auslin
August 14, 2013 1:31 PM
Comments66

inShare
1 Print Text

By now all America has heard of the national tragedy that occurred in Missouri. A rogue rodeo clown insulted the dignity of our princeps civitatis, I mean, President of the United States, at the Missouri State Fair. According to Tribune of the People, I mean U.S. Representative, William Lacy Clay, the offending clown threatened the safety of our Nation by showing “hatred, intolerance and disrespect.” This was echoed by provincial deputy governor, I mean state lieutenant governor, Peter Kinder, who “condemned the actions disrespectful” to our President.

The voice of the People has been heard, and already the announcer and president of the Missouri Rodeo Cowboy Association has resigned and the threatening clown banned for life from working in Missouri’s rodeos. Yet, as Censor, I mean State Representative, Steve Webb bravely reminded us, “sometimes apologies just won’t do.” Indeed, the officials of the Missouri Colosseum, I mean the Missouri State Fair, have demanded that the state rodeo association “hold all those responsible for this offensive stunt accountable.”

My fellow citizens, this is not enough. Never before has our Republic faced such a threat to our leader or our national future. Never before has the dignitas of our leading citizen been so violently attacked.

Where was I? Oh, yes. Our national dignity, our national essence, is at risk, not just from the flourides they pump into our drinking water, but from the intolerant underminers of our national discourse.

I’m sorry, I keep getting distracted. No, my fellow free-men, we must act now to save our Nation. We must demand that the Senate, I mean the Senate, learn from their glorious Roman forebears and immediately institute the Lex Obamia Maiestatis, so that such horrific carnage is never visited upon our President again, by rodeo clowns or any other social parasite.

Only by strangling the demons of satire, ridicule, and free speech in their pestilential nest will we save the Republic for our children. We must start by banning all rodeo clowns throughout the Nation, just in case any other rogue elements are lurking out there, ready to defile our communal gatherings.

That, however, may not be enough, I fear. We cannot trust the provinces, I mean the states, to do what is demanded by the People. The Senate must again lead by shuttering all State Fairs, lest satire, ridicule, and free speech work their evil impulses on our children.

It will be hard, it will test us. But we must all rise to the defense of our Republic. We shall soon reap the rewards of respect, dignity, and honor – for our President, if not for ourselves.

UPDATE: Our fellow citizens are heeding the call to action. The NAACP has called for the Missouri traitors to be investigated by the Department of Justice and the Praetorian Guard, I mean the Secret Service. Again, that is not enough. The Prefects of the Treasury, I mean the Internal Revenue Service, must also root through the records of the rodeo clowns and their nefarious sponsors. Expropriation of their meager wealth will send an unmistakable message to all who wear greasepaint and cowboy hats.
Anybody remember this thread? http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=783088

Why don't right wingers have a sense of humor?
I've never quite figured this out. Conservatives have no sense of humor. Why is this? There's a slew of comedians who regularly make fun of the the tea-party and their ilk. You know them all... Moore, Mahler, Black, Rock, Stewart, et al. Come on guys, even Hitler could tell a joke now and then. Maybe it's because the jokes are so easy, I don't know. It may be my next career. Dick Cheney should have been dead five times and he has still not lightened up.
and my response:

Seeker,

If a "conservative" told a slightly off color, slightly racial, slightly misogynistic joke that say a Bill Mayer would tell, that "conservative" would be blacklisted by whatever media outlet they had a regular contract with. Mainly because that media outlet would be deluged by "humerous" libtards who complaining about the joke the "conservative" told.