Hey Democrats, join your friends for a million muslim march on Septmeber 11th

Do you find that funny? or insulting? I find it kind of insulting but the fact that a democratic muslim group is trying organize this is funny. The fact that the leader comes from Missouri is kind sad but the fact that his group only has a small hand full of members so far is kind of funny.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-march-dc-911/
Missouri is full of idiots.
Missouri is full of idiots. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Apparently so is Kansas. At least one idiot anyway.
Remember Fred Phelps is a democrat. (just thought I'd add that)
Apparently so is Kansas. At least one idiot anyway. Originally Posted by Budman

Idiots in Texas are like fleas .
Remember Fred Phelps is a democrat. (just thought I'd add that) Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
FP is a fucking idiot .. There are idiot Republicans and Democrats it is why I am a independent.
Remember Fred Phelps is a democrat. (just thought I'd add that) Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
BTK was a republican.
BTK was a republican. Originally Posted by JCM800
These murders are democrats. Maybe today Muslims. IDK...
FP is a fucking idiot .. There are idiot Republicans and Democrats it is why I am a independent. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hahaha, yeah right.
FP is a fucking idiot .. There are idiot Republicans and Democrats it is why I am a independent. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I call BULLSHIT!
Since you claim to be an independent and are most definitely an idiot I guess you should have said "There are idiot Republicans, democrats and independents".
Since you claim to be an independent and are most definitely an idiot I guess you should have said "There are idiot Republicans, democrats and independents". Originally Posted by Budman
Well along with you and the other two idiots your opinions don't mean shit ...LMAO
Well along with you and the other two idiots your opinions don't mean shit ...LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I think I can speak for the other two idiots. To us you'll always be a dumb fucking Liberal.
I think I can speak for the other two idiots. To us you'll always be a dumb fucking Liberal. Originally Posted by acp5762

I am not dumb enough to question what party you belong to or even care, but whichever one you do belong to you have proved there is a idiot in it.
I am not dumb enough to question what party you belong to or even care, but whichever one you do belong to you have proved there is a idiot in it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Oh gosh are you trying to insult me? If that's the case you can't insult me or any other free thinking poster in here cause you're at the bottom of the food chain along with all the other single celled vermin liberals in here.