Wally Wrold is in deep do do ..

• CJ7
  • 08-15-2013, 02:34 PM
while they were busy not paying employees, they were busy taking bribes ..

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/24/bu...anted=all&_r=0
while they were busy not paying employees, they were busy taking bribes ..

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/24/bu...anted=all&_r=0 Originally Posted by CJ7
I try to avoid WalMart like the plague.
But as long as middle America has a insatiable appetite for cheap Chinese products, they have nothing to worry about.
  • CJ7
  • 08-15-2013, 02:51 PM
But as long as middle America has a insatiable appetite for cheap Chinese products, they have nothing to worry about. Originally Posted by Jackie S
middle America is about to experience an increase in Chink products ..
middle America is about to experience an increase in Chink products .. Originally Posted by CJ7
"Chink" products? You racist fascist mother fucking bigoted asshole - you need sensitivity training by the Missouri Department of Clown Diversity and Sensitivity.
  • CJ7
  • 08-15-2013, 03:35 PM
"Chink" products? You racist fascist mother fucking bigoted asshole - you need sensitivity training by the Missouri Department of Clown Diversity and Sensitivity. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
is that you Uncle Han ?

you filthy mouth sob ...

Wal-Mart de Mexico, had paid millions of dollars in bribes to support expansion in Mexico, where the retailer has one in five of its stores.
In Mexico if you don't pay bribes you don't get shit. When McDonalds was building their first store a big confrontation happened because they had not paid off the right persons. Once that was taken care of it was smooth sailing.
In Mexico if you don't pay bribes you don't get shit. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Put another way: .. if you don't pay bribes you GET SHIT!

Have a good friend whose been an architect down there for long time ... builds high rises.

1/2 the money goes into the building the other 1/2 goes to "make it happen."
I only buy products sold in an American store, on American soil.
Where an American still owns the mineral rights but not necessarily
the structure or the land.
Walmart is a store of last resort for me.
Only in an emergency and only if it is my only choice.
You realize that story is over a year old?

And walmart shares are up 50% from that story date?
I only buy products sold in an American store, on American soil.
Where an American still owns the mineral rights but not necessarily
the structure or the land. Originally Posted by bojulay
where do they post the "mineral right ownership" at in the store ...is it near the nutrition facts?
you have to "bribe" your way in the US. The retirement package for the current buyers is that you have to go through one of their old buyers to get in.

Then they take forever to pay their vendors
Whirlyturd is the fat old fuck at the front door of your favorite Wal-Mart...
Whirlyturd is the fat old fuck at the front door of your favorite Wal-Mart... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Does he drive an Escalade?
But as long as middle America has a insatiable appetite for cheap Chinese products, they have nothing to worry about. Originally Posted by Jackie S
+ 1000