Smell that??....It's FOOTBALL time and....

time for my PITTSBURGH STEELERS to find redemption and make it to the Super Bowl in Dallas and ..ahem ahem....hoping the Cowboys don't

So, to the powers that be in football, give us back our defense and make sure Ben doesn't take anymore little girls to bathrooms .

Dont count us out yet, fellas..my boys still have a chance

http://www.vegassports-odds.com/2010...uper-bowl-odds

>>>>Ash
A girl after my own heart; likes sex and football. But Pittsburgh? WTF?
Ahem....GO COLTS!! GO CARDINALS!!!

Sorry sweetie!
A girl after my own heart; likes sex and football. But Pittsburgh? WTF? Originally Posted by esteve
Loves both actually

And Pittsburgh is my hometown ---I'm a Steel City girl
Ahem....GO COLTS!! GO CARDINALS!!!

Sorry sweetie! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

Go who? Not familiar with those teams; they are part of the NFL? Ya dont say..teeheehee.

GO STEELERS!!

Mwah,

Ash

Good one, Ash! We're just gonna have to agree to disagree on this one particular matter!!

Oh, I found your perfect Christmas gift too: (Football/Sex/and Golf....what more could a man want in a woman?)
^^ I likey likey those!! My clubs would look beautiiiiiiiful with those covers .thanks, CC!!!
Pittsburgh...PITTTSBURGH...if you go out to the ranch with us, don't forget you are
in "cowboy" country...Remember; put your butt in the saddle, dig your spurs in, and hang on for a real good ride; Darlin'.
GO BOYS!
Pittsburgh...PITTTSBURGH...if you go out to the ranch with us, don't forget you are
in "cowboy" country...Remember; put your butt in the saddle, dig your spurs in, and hang on for a real good ride; Darlin'.
GO BOYS! Originally Posted by texasbrowning
HOW BOUT THEM BOYS

I'm sorry to say Ashley but Pittsbugh and any thing that has to do with Green Bay or Washington and maybe Philly just makes me

After all there is no denying America's Team.

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally I found a football thread.... I was surprised to open and see that the first post didnt say go cowboys since this is a texas thread... I was VERY HAPPY lol Sorry boys I am not a fan of the boy's lol Im from KC so yall already know Im a huge chiefs fan but I do appreciate all the teams cause that means football all day on sunday's lol... My heart belongs to KC however I know a few players on other teams so i do tend to cheer for them when playing... As much as I would love to get on here and say I know my chiefs are gonna make it to the superbowl , lol Im not stupid and I know that they wont but out of all the teams and reports and inside scoop I am hearing I do believe that the Ravens will be one of the teams playing in it.... I think it will be the jets and ravens in the playoff game to see who goes.... As far as the colts..... hmmmm I know a player on there so I wish him good luck but I dont like manning.. The only thing I ever like bout manning was seeing him on the ground during the superbowl last year.. that was funny

But in all do respect I love the game and love to talk a lil "trash" Gets everyone pumped up and going!!!!! And in the end it is what keeps me horny and going through the winter months so to what ever team makes it Im happy and as long as its a good game...... Untill the superbowl GO CHEIFS lol
GO BOYS! Originally Posted by texasbrowning
Yes, Pittsburgh--a girl's has to stay loyal to her team no matter where she is

And no worries when I come out , don't think I mentioned that on top of being enamored with football, golf and SEX...I'm an avid equestrian too and I have broke in a bronc or two in my day so no problem with geting on that saddle and digging in my spurs. I'll show you how use city slickers get business done on the ranch !!

GO STILLERS!!!
This is going to be Dallas' year. I feel it. I just hope Dez Bryant pans out. And the Cowboys aren't just Americas Team... They're God's Team! :-)
This is going to be Dallas' year. I feel it. I just hope Dez Bryant pans out. And the Cowboys aren't just Americas Team... They're God's Team! :-) Originally Posted by ttuguy22
Sorry hun, no way no how!!! Your QB is about as bad as mine..both let distractions and no no's get in the way of game. We shall see how the reg season starts and how the your boys and mine pan out

Hope to see you in Lubbock next month

>>>Ash
Good for you, Ash. Stand by your team. Dallas' providers come from all areas of the country and bring their loyalties with them. (I know a certain girl of Candice's that loves her Seahawks) That spirit makes football season my second favorite hobby.
Ha.....The Cowboys will make it! Just sit back and watch!