References are futile

I’m new to this, and I just want to put this out there, reference checks are a joke. Providers must know this. What provider wants to see a client move on, and see someone else. I can see Dreadlust being fair with it, but greed and competition is the ruling drive for most. So, what’s the point? I would just check the name and record, and not listen too a money grubbing…..
ages ago I used hannah as a reference. Well, she hated the girl I was looking to fuck...and was pissed I wasn't spending my money with her.
this part was more fun in the dead bar game
and in a way kinda miss it
Yes, my provider got pissed when I even asked about dreadlust, called her fat. Yet they are friends on fans only. I like dreadlust by her IG alone. Some other providers IG looks like they only give good service to AA. It’s so lopsided in numbers, it’s odd.
Yes, my provider got pissed when I even asked about dreadlust, called her fat. Yet they are friends on fans only. I like dreadlust by her IG alone. Some other providers IG looks like they only give good service to AA. It’s so lopsided in numbers, it’s odd. Originally Posted by Handsomelake84
ops I forgot meet & greats also

Some where good at pretending ta get along
yes, you can tell it’s a big competition and we are pointing out the fact, there are two sides to a story. Guys that run the meet and greets shouldn’t listen to what money grubbing…say
I wanted to go and make references, it doesn’t matter. Some girls are cool and are their own person.
this part was more fun in the dead bar game
and in a way kinda miss it Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
yes, miss those days. Competition can be fun. Had one girl fuck me for free at the far end of the pool room just cause she was pissed at the girl I was trying to pick up
Fucken A
ops Some where good at pretending ta get along Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

And some were not lol
I wonder how low they make their rates at those parties and meet and greets? Just to make the guys come to them Lol.
Competition is good in the flesh and not over texting
It’s probably straight out of full metal jacket, “anything”, “anything”
“10 dollars is all my mother allows me to spend”
And some were not lol Originally Posted by lilylivered
cuse's ????

one M&G that made for good reading