Massage instead of lap dance

• fives
  • 10-08-2023, 03:57 PM
This was a first for me. At the strip club, up by the stage, dancers wiggles over and tells me she's licensed for massage so that's what she does in the back rooms instead of lap dances. Huh. Thanks for letting me know, I guess. I wonder if that was standard spiel for everyone or if I just really looked like someone who needed a massage. Might have considered it if the next dancer wasn't hot.
Mirage ????
I get them at the strip clubs all the time. At the bar, the horseshoe tables, or the back room. Very enjoyable.
  • fives
  • 10-08-2023, 09:38 PM
Mirage ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Playmates.
A long time ago I got a lap dance from a girl who was studying to be become a masseuse. One of the best lap dances I ever had and the best part of the dance is she wasn't hesitant to touch me. In return she didn't mind me touching her at all. I still have dreams about that dance/massage.
  • fives
  • 10-09-2023, 09:18 AM
This was NOT the HE kind of massage being offered. Maybe this will slow down the tide of private messages...
I wanted to go on Saturday but it's been pretty slow the last few times
This was NOT the HE kind of massage being offered. Maybe this will slow down the tide of private messages... Originally Posted by fives
one I was thinking of HE would be over 5k and not at the club

massage yes at club