Heels!

And nothing else. I love 'em. Should be required dress code for all the ladies. Get a lady into that table top position with a perfectly pedicured foot in open toed heels at my shoulders. ~grrrrrrrrr~ I fall in love.

But I have to wonder. Besides a Brad Pitt mask what item can a guy wear into the sheets that women find hot? I know wing-tips and cowboy boots don't cut it. I have been considering a leather doublette but the ren-chick I got it for I no longer see.
Wha'chu women think?
I'm personally a big fan of the birthday suit.

But seriously, cologne! (not too much!) To smell a nice cologne really pushes my button. rooooowwwrrrr...

BTW, I got your heels right here, baby.
And nothing else. I love 'em. Should be required dress code for all the ladies. Get a lady into that table top position with a perfectly pedicured foot in open toed heels at my shoulders. ~grrrrrrrrr~ I fall in love.

But I have to wonder. Besides a Brad Pitt mask what item can a guy wear into the sheets that women find hot? I know wing-tips and cowboy boots don't cut it. I have been considering a leather doublette but the ren-chick I got it for I no longer see.
Wha'chu women think? Originally Posted by Hercules
yes with the open toed shoes and pedicure feet...I don't have a foot fetish but love open toed shoes. The thing that really floats my boat is when a provider greets me in a short skirt or dress and no panties...something so hot about no panties.
Yes, Jack is a sucker for the 5 1/2" heel, peeky toe, Come Fuck Me pumps. Especially on the Tall Busty Burnett and the heels make her taller than me. Oh Fawn ....Dannie where are you?
I so envy the Old Spice guy now....
I love it when they wear heels, esp the open-toed pumps and nothing else to bed. The heels give me an xtra grip and teh opened toes give me the opportunity to tongue tease the lil piggies.
Cowboy boots and a cowboy hat for junior.........thanks.

And axe spray....doesnt matter what kind.
I'm personally a big fan of the birthday suit.

But seriously, cologne! (not too much!) To smell a nice cologne really pushes my button. rooooowwwrrrr...

BTW, I got your heels right here, baby. Originally Posted by tracibrooks

You may have his heels, but you have definitely got my ass.
And birthday suit.

Torito
I call mine pajamas! Come check out my collection and shoe shrine...a hopelessly addicted collector, I confess. ;-)
A nice pair of wranglers that I can unzip with my teeth. And a sexy cowboy hat and were all good. Maybe some stetson.
Cowboy gear is sexy........jeans....boots.... belt buckle... stetson optional due to weather ie: too hot for hat.........but anything neat and clean

And............pedicure/manicure..........yes......... .either sex.........man or woman..............manicured hands b/c thats what you're touching me with..............and pedicured feet b/c that tells me you take pride in your appearence............

just sayin...........
Tasteful heels and thigh-high's. I'll toast to that!
Cheers!
I love to do NAUGHTY things in my heels!!! Just something about it that is just sexy to me. I prefer a guy in maybe some nice boxer briefs and some great cologne that just makes me want to eat you all up!!!!
I prefer a man to have boxers on the tie tea Whites just don't do if for me. A man that wears the proper cologne for the natural pheromones in his body is a huge turn on. I'm sorry but all men don't smell the same in all colognes.

Shoes i love shoes these are one of my many fav pairs....
A garter belt, stockings and heels always works wonders... And boots and a corset! Yeah, I know they usually come off, but sometimes its just as fun to leave them on too.