ck1942 redacts rw name AFTER victim pays cancel fee.

ck1942 "redacted" the victim's real name and all identifying info (posted by Kendall Kain) "since " he paid up! (her $125 cancellation fee). But had Kendall not been exposed, the victim's real-world identity would have remained published, even after paying her!

ck1942's identity is well-known. He has always escaped outting, yet allows others to be outted. All to ingratiate himself with the ladies so they will populate his socials and attract paying attendees. For by weaponizing his website, ladies like Kendall and others can threaten hobbyists IF THEY DONT PAY CANCELLATION FEES!

The victim of this outting thanked me for informing him what Kendall and ck1942 did to him.

Another hobbyist outted by an E-banned provider (initials D.B.) currently has his face-pic holding up two fingers published at the top of the "restricted" OH2 forum.

I have heard. Can't verify. That lawyers got involved. Given time frames and history. Maybe a little truth
The Hobbyverse is not built like a Sieve.

OH2 was constructed as a Sieve.
  • slap
  • 08-10-2023, 06:20 PM
Oh boy…lawyers? Oof
ck1942 "redacted" the victim's real name and all identifying info (posted by Kendall Kain) "since " he paid up! (her $125 cancellation fee). But had Kendall not been exposed, the victim's real-world identity would have remained published, even after paying her!

ck1942's identity is well-known. He has always escaped outting, yet allows others to be outted. All to ingratiate himself with the ladies so they will populate his socials and attract paying attendees. For by weaponizing his website, ladies like Kendall and others can threaten hobbyists IF THEY DONT PAY CANCELLATION FEES!

The victim of this outting thanked me for informing him what Kendall and ck1942 did to him.

Another hobbyist outted by an E-banned provider (initials D.B.) currently has his face-pic holding up two fingers published at the top of the "restricted" OH2 forum. Originally Posted by Buckwiser
Sounds like the Biden crime family to me...Is that you Hunter?

When's our next bender at the White/Crack House?

Hook a Ninja up CK1942.
So CK is complicit in extortion. Got it.
So CK is complicit in extortion. Got it. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Probably gets a cut or a free session.

OH2 was constructed as a Sieve. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Like eating a bowl of water with a fork.

OH2 was constructed as a Sieve. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
All it takes is $25 or a fake review to get access here. It's not semi-permanent like OH2, but it's way easier. If anything, this place is constructed like a sieve. It probably leaks just as much too. Only difference is that leaks from Eccie are discussed elsewhere.
All it takes is $25 or a fake review to get access here. It's not semi-permanent like OH2, but it's way easier. If anything, this place is constructed like a sieve. It probably leaks just as much too. Only difference is that leaks from Eccie are discussed elsewhere. Originally Posted by jonas1_2
Is that you WEC?
  • Busty
  • 08-17-2023, 12:35 PM
The biggest problem that would ruin your life is being caught with a person that's not an adult because they don't screen over there with ID, talking about women. A man could easily be caught
in a set-up, that's messed up. He loses everything because of not knowing & assumed the website was checking members ages as a standard for membership, especially the females.

Eccie does require legit ID's before ever posting/you have to be approved.
And Eccie does give a lifetime Ban for outing, never saw that over there.
Eccie has made great advancement in my opinion.
So much wrong here.
- Why did he ever give her his rw info in the first place? (This is rhetorical I know no one knows why)
- I thought outing would always be a lifetime ban. On any site. Under any circumstances. I thought that was standard hobbyverse practice?
- It's ok for her to say this guy (non RW identity) owes me money. Not ok to out hm.
- Redacting the outed info should have been immediate; not determined by whether he paid her or not.
- She even said he was a regular of hers and she still outed him. Good reminder to always keep your hobby life and real life very seperate.
- She even said he was a regular of hers and she still outed him. Good reminder to always keep your hobby life and real life very seperate. Originally Posted by CowboyDave
Reminder it’s a transactional relationship. You are only her favorite as long as you are giving her money.
Phone number and p411 Id is all anyone needed to know they didn't want to see the guy. Doxxing him over a fee that was paid... Damn. Ck has no problem with the doxxing. He's only upset that the powder room leaked. Stop going there guys. There are plenty of places to see ads.