Ourhome2 down

Anyone else having problem with OH2?
Anyone else having problem with OH2? Originally Posted by Joddxxx

Their site is up, you just have to click "Proceed Anyway" and it will route you to the page.

Rumor is, they didn't renew their SSL certificate (again), thus causing this annoyance.
For me just a site not private and no option to bypass. Just couldn’t get on period.
  • slap
  • 08-14-2023, 11:27 PM
I guess the ladies gotta chill on outing people over there for a bit
  • Busty
  • 08-15-2023, 12:58 AM
They have Twitter (Now called X), I have seen real names over there (Twitter), nothing new Honey. Men and women get outed when you piss them off.
I don't post anything there, just read the comments to keep myself updated.
If the man/woman isn't on Twitter they can't defend themselves when it's actual deformation.
Loopholes here & there !!!
I wish I had some IT skills and a truly hidden identity -

There's a market here for a new, hosted overseas, website.

Some of you should contact Aprill - who hosts her site in the Netherlands, and get a site up there.

Sad that Gina left, if anyone has contact with her, she might have details on how best to set up, or a way to contact new management.

Apparently P411 is in a good location and their lawyers figured out a reasonable balance to keep the US puritans at bay - they have same visual restrictions as ECCIE, and from all I've heard (or not heard) rational management that doesn't seem too heavy handed with either us or the girls.

No matter how good and secure it is, there will be the trolls and the whiners of course, but seems like a good opportunity awaits.
Problem fixed.
I still get the security warning, so it’s not completely fixed.
For me just a site not private and no option to bypass. Just couldn’t get on period. Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
JG, in my case I get the security warning message and when you click the link "advanced" it gives the option to bypass. However I didn't click the advanced link thinking it may be a risk.
Start a GofundMe to help cu'ck' buy SSL cert.
The ssl cert can be as low as 14 dollars. Seems like the outing women could cough that up for that site
Y'ALL ARE MISSING THE POINT, AS USUAL! bY NOT HAVING A VALID SSL CERT, ANYTHING ON THAT SITE CAN BE READ BY ANYONE, MEMBER OR NOT.
  • jan-w
  • 08-16-2023, 12:29 AM
Y'ALL ARE MISSING THE POINT, AS USUAL! bY NOT HAVING A VALID SSL CERT, ANYTHING ON THAT SITE CAN BE READ BY ANYONE, MEMBER OR NOT. Originally Posted by Anonymous01

So anyone can read all the outed victims identities in the women's supposed private area? Uh Oh.
Rumor is, they didn't renew their SSL certificate (again), thus causing this annoyance. Originally Posted by slubby