Sugar Daddy Today Dot Com --- Oh Yeah!!

There's been a lot of talk about the sugar daddy sites. I got curious, so I posted on the sugardaddytoday.com site. Surprisingly, I got more responses from out of state than local. Cut to the chase! I met a young lady from a state in the northeast and decided to fly her out west on one of my 3-day business trips. Why? Well, she communicated very well, was pretty cute on the site, and sent me some of the hottest lingerie pictures you can imagine. I figured if she really looked like that, we were gonna have a lot of fun.
I picked her up at the airport in the desert southwest. I think we were both a little nervous. She had never been on an airplane before, lived with her grandmother in a small town, and had never been married; didn't have a boyfriend either. Oh yes, she was 22 years old ... confirmed.
Because of the time she arrived, I picked her up during the lunch break and just dumped her at the hotel. That afternoon, I basically finished my business, leaving the next day a totally free one that we could plan real-time.
WHen I got back to the hotel about 7:00, we went out to get something to eat. Dinner was a good time to talk and get to know each other. She knew I was going to pick up the tab for everything. I didn't know how big the tab was going to be ... part of my nervousness, I suppose. I didn't want to have to say "no".
After dinner, we wound our way back to the hotel. She said, "what now?" I said, "well, I didn't bring any cards or dominoes." She replied "well, I guess that leaves...." and gave me a big grin.
She has the softest lips, loves to kiss, and got hot and bothered quickly. I suspect it was only a matter of five minutes or so before the clothes began flying. I'll just pause here for a couple of notes about this young lady.
First, it is possible that she doesn't have the finest body I've ever had the pleasure of stroking. I remember a young lady in Taipei years ago with large, hanging double-d's and swollen nipples with a heart-shaped ass and little dimples at the top; perhaps the most perfect body. But this lady's was a close second. She bragged that she just couldn't gain weight, and weighed about 110 setting on about a 5'6" frame. A perfectly shaped taut ass that I loved to hold onto. Really nice soft full B cups and nipples that got swollen when licked, sucked, or grazed with fingertips. A tight waist, perfect long legs, and the list goes on. I just can't say enough about that little body.
The second thing is the passion and expertise of this young lady. I would have thought that she didn't have much experience, but she knew positions I hadn't seen, and she came in just about every one. (Late that night, she said, "I have to take a break. I think I've come about 12 times in the past hour." And I believe it. When she came, you could feel her muscles contracting and feel her pussy, ass, and surrounding territory shake. Not to mention that she was totally wet all of the time. Gloriously wet. Thoroughly wet. Dripping all over my dick wet. And, I'm not sure you'll get this, but some women just know how to fuck. It is so natural, and the movements are so perfect that it's simple perfection. She was a true master; could have given lessons ... in fact, I guess she did.
I had asked her to travel to see me so I could be satisfied. I'm not so sure she shouldn't have paid for the trip. She absolutely came ten times for every time I came and loved every minute of it. She was just about insatiable, never wanted to stop. Kept trying to stuff my tired, beat=up, soft dick back into her pussy so she could fuck it some more.
Was there a negative? Not really. I guess I would say "gee, didn't know she wore glasses?" I know. I know. But she took 'em off and her eyes kinda glazed over while we fucked. Didn't really make much difference really.
Total cost? About $700. That included the ticket, the meals, and a shopping trip to the mall. She loved Aeropostale, but they had a big sale, and she really didn't abuse the privilege at all.
Got an email from her about an hour ago. She said, "I miss you already, am living on the memories, and can't wait until next time."
I really don't know what I can add to that except to say: Don't bother PM'ing and asking me to identify her. She's mine. Go find your own!!
Nice brother. Thanks for sharing!
Wow sounds perfect!
hmm i'll have to look into that, good info/review
great score luv. i found a local on the site, supposed to see her again this week.
Awesome review and a wonderful find. She def sounds like someone you could get hooked on easily with an appetite like that. I would suggest splitting the cost for future encounters since she loved it that much. LOL Keep us all posted on future episodes...if you will? Something that good should be shared...at least in words. But I can certainly understand you wanting to keep her for yourself.I would too!!!
great score luv. i found a local on the site, supposed to see her again this week. Originally Posted by Bluesplyr
I wonder if your local is someone that never answered my private mail on there ha ha. Best of luck, I'm having fun with two I've found there.
Did you actually pay the membership fee on the sugar daddy site or just try it out?
grunt, totally free.
Meet one on that site, ex stripper with three car accidents, no job, etc. Stereotypical stripper behavior. The others just flax. Expanding my search to areas a few hours away, to see if it's any better.
Uhhh... Okaaaayyy, so....
Spamming bitch!
i have picked up MANY ladies on that site before they redid it and deleted all the old girls.
I am not going to call total BS on this, but am I the only one with questions about the girl's motives? You say you spent $700 on the ticket, meal, and shopping trip. So she got no cash? You are not paying her anything other than some new clothes?

...does not compute.
Aah, you got me. I made it all up so I could enjoy the adulation of all the guys on here. (Let's see. I guess I can't say "Idiot!". That's not polite and besides, it's de rigeur now for some conspiracy nut to figure everything's fake.) What about the second paragraph didn't you understand? She's an unsophisticated girl from a small town who hasn't traveled and doesn't understand her worth. Also I guess you also don't figure an all-expenses paid trip with meals and shopping included to be worth anything. She apparently did. But, to make you happier, I did give her some traveling money at the airport when she left; not a lot, but enough to eat and buy a goody or two.