Visiting Vegas, wheres the good food?

hey guys im visiting vegas for my birthday, and im looking for all the good food spots can you guys help me out a little its been years since ive lived or been in vegas... im so excited to come out and have fun if anyone knows some good food spots .... xoxoxo
East indian nikki
what kind of food you are looking for and welcome back . Anyways friend introduced me to a Vegan/Vegetarian place Tamba Indian Cuisine & Lounge liked it
Where are you around? Great deals off the strip for a fraction of the cost with as good or better food. Sushi always go off strip.

But Summerlin and Henderson both have amazing high end botique restaurants with amazing food
  • Mplay
  • 05-19-2022, 08:43 PM
Felt like I missed this lol. Anything at the Wynn or most things at Cosmo is solid. Mizumi at Wynn is Devine. Essentially it’s the best fucking sashimi you can get.Bazaar Meat at SLS is fantastic. These are our easy dinner date spots for wine and dine. Local spots that can measure up for half the price are available just take travel time. Love this town when you want to play hard .