Why do Providers LIE

Bottom Line is dont help these girls and expect anything in return........If you wanna help then help....then leave it at that.....just do it out of kindness

Its the expecting a return when we get fucked

But i do believe not all providers are like this...just keep that as a policy Originally Posted by BigDeal

You are right, I didn't ask for any type of payment. she is the one that offered.

If she was planning on staying in KC. on the day she was going to pay me. than left and changed hotels which she didn't tell me until I ask her if she was checking out.
she could had seen some more clients on Thursday. But I don't think she was thinking that far ahead, and that's not from being sick. it's weird that she just opened an account on p411. wouldn't they close that account for treating a client like this? if I was a client.
I wanted to fix the car better so she wouldn't have to stick her hand into the cup holder. I told her three times I was going be at the hotel at 11:00 on Wed morning. but she was gone before I got there. so I guess she will have to stick her hand into the hole and find the little thingy.
No not all providers are liars. Helicopter if you'd like to talk more you know the number.
sad-fully there are players on both sides providers and hobbiest I've heard both sides of the fence. You have to just try and weed out those who are playing the game and those who are real. It goes with the saying if the world learned to love others instead of themselves there would be peace.
Don't worry all good things come to those who wait. Just another week and I will be back lol

Xoxo
Tori
Wow! Your general regard for providers is unimpressive. Perhaps this is the case in this situation and being taken advantage of should always be in one a mind, however we are NOT all liars.

For all involved, I am sorry for your misunderstanding. It is never good when things go awry.

Please like this post and score it as a 5 star if you know me and agree that I am not a liar. Originally Posted by Ari816
Ari - don't take this the wrong way, and read the whole post, but bigcountry is right. All providers lie to some extent. Your job is to create a fantasy, and that fantasy starts when I show up and ends when I leave. When I'm there, I'm 10 years younger, 15 pounds lighter (which beats the hell out of the 50 pounds lighter than girls had to make believe I was a few years ago), and you're wildly attracted to me. That's not exactly a 'lie,' maybe, but it's also not reality....and I know that it ends when I give the girl a hug and leave, and I know it's tied to what's left on the nightstand.

And, as proof - remember the thread about 'what if you recognize a provider in public?' All of the women - including you, IIRC, wanted to not be acknowledged. That doesn't make you a bad person at all - it's just a recognition of the fantasy/falsehood that surrounds this hobby/business.

You seem like a lovely person, and I really should see you one of these days - but that simple fact of the business stays the same.

The problem comes in when some people want to blur those lines, as Helicopter did in a small way or SS does regularly in large ways. If a provider has a broken down car and needs help, I might choose to help - by booking a session in the conventional manner. And that's the way it should be. That doesn't mean that there aren't women that I've seen that I respect, that I like, and even would want to date in a completely different world. But it does mean that I never forget that single important fact. I don't get lied to and manipulated outside-of-session because I don't create the opportunity for women to do so.

So, yes....you're a liar. And thank God for that, and for the rest of you women who are willing to be. Does that make sense?
Kinda helps to remember what we're all really doin' here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assumption_of_risk
  • cynic
  • 03-28-2013, 12:49 PM
"The sky is blue, water is wet, women have secrets" ~ Joe Hallenbeck, 1991

We all have secrets and tell lies...anyone who says differently is proving my point. I've heard worse lies from so-called friends than I've ever heard from providers, and, as a group, strippers are the worst of all..."you're different than all the rest," or "I'm putting myself through nursing school." I mean, seriously, I'm there to see titties and asses just like the rest of the pervs in the dark club, and I've never met a nurse that admits to having stripped their way through school.

The easy part is determining what are lies and what is acting. If a provider says she likes me, and then takes my money anyway, she's acting. If a provider promises me something in the future, but has never given me reason to trust her, lying. Easy peasy.

And by the way, although I haven't seen Ari in a few years, she gets 5 stars for calling out BigDeal on his all-inclusive statement.
Ari - don't take this the wrong way, and read the whole post, but bigcountry is right. All providers lie to some extent. Your job is to create a fantasy, and that fantasy starts when I show up and ends when I leave. When I'm there, I'm 10 years younger, 15 pounds lighter (which beats the hell out of the 50 pounds lighter than girls had to make believe I was a few years ago), and you're wildly attracted to me. That's not exactly a 'lie,' maybe, but it's also not reality....and I know that it ends when I give the girl a hug and leave, and I know it's tied to what's left on the nightstand.

And, as proof - remember the thread about 'what if you recognize a provider in public?' All of the women - including you, IIRC, wanted to not be acknowledged. That doesn't make you a bad person at all - it's just a recognition of the fantasy/falsehood that surrounds this hobby/business.

You seem like a lovely person, and I really should see you one of these days - but that simple fact of the business stays the same.

The problem comes in when some people want to blur those lines, as Helicopter did in a small way or SS does regularly in large ways. If a provider has a broken down car and needs help, I might choose to help - by booking a session in the conventional manner. And that's the way it should be. That doesn't mean that there aren't women that I've seen that I respect, that I like, and even would want to date in a completely different world. But it does mean that I never forget that single important fact. I don't get lied to and manipulated outside-of-session because I don't create the opportunity for women to do so.

So, yes....you're a liar. And thank God for that, and for the rest of you women who are willing to be. Does that make sense? Originally Posted by Kshunter
Yes, it makes sense especially in a philosophical manner. And if we're speaking in that fashion, that's fine ... your argument, which was so well written and absolutely has much truth to it.

But in defense of what Ari wrote, and I agreed with what she stated, we're called consummate liars so often that it's really offensive to the few of us who really just aren't.

I remember a few years back, I got an older newbie up on his feet and was in the process of pushing him out of my nest. He needed some variety and well, it was time.

He was so very happy. Then he told me how much he liked me for my honesty, etc., and how "Wow, you really are a real person! I mean, the few others that I've met are real people, too!".

I'm laying there in bed, naked, with this man and he's just told me that now he considered me to be a human being whereas before, he didn't. He sincerely thought that sex workers were subhuman.

Although he felt that he was giving me a compliment, it really was a smack in the face.

I don't know what happened between these two people. If the "payment" was for $100, then my thought would be to just pay the man and not have this drama. It's worth the $100 to have this disappear, if nothing else.

But when others segue and make blanket statements about the constant lying from providers, let me suggest a little segue.

I sincerely believe that this demimonde that we play in is just a microcosm of the real world. So what I'm attempted to say is that there are plenty of people, who are NOT sex workers, that live their lives off of manipulating, cheating and lying to others.

The collective "us" haven't cornered the marketing for lying by any stretch of the imagination. So why are we always (constantly) blamed for lying all of the time when there isn't any real proof of it (except in dramatic situations such as this one)?

Anyway, I have no dog in this fight but I do hate to hear of people feeling like they've been taken advantage of. It happens to me a lot. And it's always a huge drag.
"The sky is blue, water is wet, women have secrets" ~ Joe Hallenbeck, 1991

We all have secrets and tell lies...anyone who says differently is proving my point. I've heard worse lies from so-called friends than I've ever heard from providers, and, as a group, strippers are the worst of all..."you're different than all the rest," or "I'm putting myself through nursing school." I mean, seriously, I'm there to see titties and asses just like the rest of the pervs in the dark club, and I've never met a nurse that admits to having stripped their way through school.

The easy part is determining what are lies and what is acting. If a provider says she likes me, and then takes my money anyway, she's acting. If a provider promises me something in the future, but has never given me reason to trust her, lying. Easy peasy.

And by the way, although I haven't seen Ari in a few years, she gets 5 stars for calling out BigDeal on his all-inclusive statement. Originally Posted by cynic
I also appreciate what you've written. But in my opinion, if I like a guy and still take his money, I'm needing to pay bills. And it keeps everything between us in balance and honest. After all, we're giving of ourselves and our bodies and mind. You're not providing me with security otherwise. So I can VERY MUCH like someone and still accept, not take, their money that they've offered. I see no issue with that at all.

Through the ages, men have supported women through these means, or marriage, or by being a mistress or otherwise. "This" is nothing new. I am painfully aware that I get by on the generosity of strangers. But trust me when I tell you that I give a bit of my heart to most. And I'm there. In the moment. And sincerely try to be true while doing so. (In other words, I'm often a fool! )

There are men who will play with our emotions to get free time, free sex, etc. This is a constant and it happens to us all. They have no intention of getting closer to us, emotionally, but have no problem with messing with our emotions to ultimately get what they want.

It's what men do. And women, God bless us all, are emotional creatures. Even us hard to believe (and subhuman) ones, too!

By the way, I have met a few ladies who paid their way through school stripping. But there are plenty of women who state that they're in college (I see it on this board all of the time) and it's so damn obvious that it's a very poor marketing ploy.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!

Best,
Elisabeth

P.S. Getting past my segue, I do have to add that when I was a new companion, I spoke to Laci on the phone a few times. She was very helpful and gracious to me. And that's something that I don't forget. However, sometimes a situation gets out of control and then it's time to deal with it in whatever fashion you can. I hope that this gets settled to some sort of satisfaction to both.
I am not a WK but I do believe you(Helicopter) attempted to be the knight in shining armor for the sole purpose of getting laid for free. You told her to pm you if her car was not fixed. You drove to her location(more than once). You expected to get laid for your time. In your words you moved a cupholder and told her to move the little thingy. You said your time was worth $100. Her rate is 3X that. If you do barter the exchange has to fair to both sides. Based on this thread your time and effort were short of her expectations so she felt cheated and decided not to complete the deal. Maybe had you offered some cash to equal out the deal she may have worked the deal to her satisfaction as well. You feel cheated but you have to remember charge her for what you think your time is worth and pay her for what she thinks her time is worth. There will be no hard feelings.
I am not a WK but I do believe you(Helicopter) attempted to be the knight in shining armor for the sole purpose of getting laid for free. You told her to pm you if her car was not fixed. You drove to her location(more than once). You expected to get laid for your time. In your words you moved a cupholder and told her to move the little thingy. You said your time was worth $100. Her rate is 3X that. If you do barter the exchange has to fair to both sides. Based on this thread your time and effort were short of her expectations so she felt cheated and decided not to complete the deal. Maybe had you offered some cash to equal out the deal she may have worked the deal to her satisfaction as well. You feel cheated but you have to remember charge her for what you think your time is worth and pay her for what she thinks her time is worth. There will be no hard feelings. Originally Posted by noleftturn

Your way off base here bro, first the OP and the provider had an agreement, he fix the vehicle, she would provide her services. This was her idea, but even if it was his, they had an agreement, it wasnt like he fixed her car and then said give me some pussy to pay for it. Whether the work was more involved or less involved is imaterial, she agreed to the transaction. Personally I dont think she was ever planning to pay him regardless of how much work he did. The OP feels cheated because he was cheated. Short of expectations, what a freaking joke. They had an agreement, the agreement was determined prior to any work being done. He did the work, i.e. got the vehicle drivable. She did not live up to her end of the deal. Lastly, disregarding her unwillingness to trade it out, she had the option to pay and and accepted it but then failed to leave the payment as promised, your being a white knight here bro, sorry.
+1
What DD said.
Thanks DD; you hit the nail right on the head.
She offered her time and services before I even started the job. I then informed her if I couldn't fix the problem she didn't owe me anything. I wanted to do a better job fixing the problem and attach a pull string to the lock out pin, I told her this three times and told her what time (11:00am) I would be at the hotel, she made plans to leave before I got there. So she had it all planned out at the beginning what she was going to do if her car got fixed. she is the one that set the day and time to meet.
She still has not said anything to me of what she is planning to do, on this post to prove she will stand behind Her agreement.
p.s. She had a list of things she wanted me to trouble shoot while trying to fix the problem. She had done a lot of research on her own. So why wasn't she able to fix the car herself.. That is the Million Dollar question #1. So yes I got Played by Laci Franch and she knows it...
She is staying up on her P411 account and Postings
LACI FRENCH P9779
DENVER, COLORADO
Last Logged In: Thursday, March 28, 2013 11:35:44 AM EDT

604 mi, 8 hours 30 mins That's I-70 straight East...
She left at 9:30 or 10:00 and was on ECCIE at 6:30 last night (Really) Point Proven.
She made it to Colorado early Thursday morning (BS) "she was home Wed night", remember she was in Kansas City, Kansas last night she told all of us. because she was really sick and so was her daughter, she also had to wash clothes, and she couldn't drive back home feeling this sick.. Then way drive at all, why take that chance with your kid in the car.. Question number 2...
http://www.pearlproductions.us/Photo...bum/index.html
so you guys will know what she looks like.... these photos are about Five years old

Its the expecting a return when we get fucked

y Originally Posted by BigDeal
With all due respect, you have it the other way around- when you expect a return you DON'T get fucked!

Charlie
"And by the way, although I haven't seen Ari in a few years, she gets 5 stars for calling out BigDeal on his all-inclusive statement. Originally Posted by cynic
Hey Cynic that was that was BigCountry's all inclusive statement not BigDeal
GROWL Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
lol, You are a lovely libertine Zabrina. You should visit our fair city sometime.