A visit to Houma?

Hey kids....

Recently, I've had two requests asking me to come visit the country boys in Houma. I've never been, but I would be willing to visit the area with a friend if any of the locals are down for some DDD ebony curves. I'd like to stay for a day or two, and I don't have specific date in mind, but if you're interested and have a couple of preferrable dates, shoot me a PM and I'll see about working something out really soon!

Cheers to all!

Yummy fun guys, spunky lady!
I met some really terrific guys down there!!
Cool, I'm pretty excited to visit. I hear country boys can...um....lay the pipe. LOL
I hope I can work my schedule to coincide with your visit. We could have some fun. PM me if you need any info about the area. Even if I can't meet you I'd love to be able to steer you in the right direction when you are in the area. - VooDoo
I always did well in Houma
have fun!!
NOLA VooDoo helped me Nina.. he definitely knows the area and is very helpful!
Awesome, thanks! I just may do that. Too bad everyone's not available all at once. We could have our own little M&G right in the heart of the bayou! LOL. I'm thinking that I'll shoot for Jan 23-24th....and maybe the morning of the 25th. If you're interested in a pre-booked visit, but that won't work for you PM me.
Decided on Feb 4-5th. Time for a little fun on the bayou!