Where is April Showers?

I am not on this board constantly but haven't seen any posts by Miss April lately?? She ok?
Very goo dquestion, I have been wondering that myself. I always enjoyed her postings so much.
She is kinda UTR right now but she is still around and still doing doubles with me
Ok, good, just need to know she is ok. We all need to go UTR every now and again. My phone got wet when I was in Hawaii so I lost numbers...not that any of us are that hard to reach!
lol--I will let her know yall were thinking about her
That is so sweet!
So Claire how did you phone get wet? There was a post here from Dallas about phone sex. Sorry couldn't resist.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=152661
hmmmm Clair--do tell...lol
D: tell Ms April the H'burg misses her too. Some of us need to get our advanced swimming badge and we need the river known as April Showers
lol--Elcid!!!

I talked to her today......she is UTR but still available for solos or doubles with me

she says "THANKS" to yall for thinking about her
She took my doubles virginity a few weeks ago, lol. She's just enjoying life utr.
Yep, I got the same impression when she called me the other day. Just living life and being the same old cheerful little bugger she always is. But nothing's amiss and she's still around.
Thanks for the input, it's good to know April is around. I think she just rocks; as do you all. Opps, y'all. Sorry about my Yankee verbage; I'll lose it soon enough!

My phone getting wet; wish there was a good story to go along with that! I spent some time in Hawaii...kinda ran away from home...and when it rains there it is a monsoon. Everything gets wet!
My phone was on it's last legs, anyway. But there go your numbers.
lol Clair...I love a good dirty story!

Maybe we can get April to come to the m&G????!!!!
It's definitely worth asking, I think. She was loads of fun at that last one!
I will hogtie her & bring her no matter what she says!
{and i have the resstraints}lol