Shame On Whitenight For His Racist Words

I have been a provider off and on for many years but never recieved such a negative email referencing my family members until I recently decided to join Eccie There has been a thread going about seeing AA men and how it's best to handle it if you don't. I seem to of gotten a few gentlemen's panties in a wad over my personal choices. I would love to hear other opinions on this-
Why would someone think it's ever ok to use racial slurs to attack someone?
Did this guy forget this is America and I have a choice? Shame on you Whitenight for ever referencing my family with these terms, you should really look inside yourself (or a dictionary) for better choice of words. Or realize when you do NOT personally know someone it's easy to attack from behind a computer screen.

The "special" email from Whitenight@eccie.net

"Haha. So no other race has hurt? Just blacks. I feel sorry for those 'blacks' in your immediate family. You probably treat them like shit and call them n***** (not his choice way to write the word) this and n***** that. And your black friends also. You gonna put this on eccie?"

Yes whitenight, I am! Here it is just for you. Sounds to me like your the one with serious issues, not me. And just so you know I am proud to have such a beautiful diverse family mixed with many races I actually respect the black males in my family more then I do the white ones....Little does your dumbass know!
To be judged by you is nothing compared to growing up in Alabama having to fight against racist bigots because of my choice of friends. But I did post this so you know it's not ok to pick on anyone for something you know zero about!
Holy shit!!!!!!!!!! Normally I'm not into the "shame on you" threads. But that e-mail is F**ked up!!!
Have the mods seen this e-mail (since he used the eccie addy)? Because, that is a abusive e-mail in my book.

Girls...take note...this dude is a jerk. WOW!!!
Moved to sandbox. Not hobby related.
Dang Shelly, that was uncalled for.
Your body, your choice Shelly.

Personally, I enjoy pussy regardless of its creed, color or national origin. So long as the woman to whom the pussy is attached is "OK" having my white dick probing any/all available orifices and we click with one another I'm usually going to have a good time and hope that she and her pussy (and whatever other orifices she allows me in!) do too. You have to respect people despite no agreeing with their personal opinion(s).