Your Favorite Sex-tination?

Where are some of your favorite holiday spots for sex-cations? Either places you have already been or dream about going?

I would love to one day go to one of those "hedonist" sex retreats you hear about. It scares me a bit. but the inner slut in me rallies at the idea of spending a long weekend at a fancy retreat, with a bunch of other people reveling in debaucheries, lols.

I'd like to go with someone of course, but also the kind of someone who is open to sharing.

I also like the idea of going camping somewhere remote, either staying in a tent or cabin and fucking outdoors as much as possible. I've done that one many times before, but it never gets old, imo.

What about any of yours?
Was Costa Rica, then Colombia took over, and now Argentina is becoming a favorite Sex-tination.
Was Costa Rica, then Colombia took over, and now Argentina is becoming a favorite Sex-tination. Originally Posted by Pica Flor
Sounds yummy. I do love me some hispanic men, and I find Spanish to be a very sexy language. Actually, I will add Barcelona to my list. It is the next place I would love to visit, just to visit, but if I could somehow manage a dalliance with a sexy Spainard, that would be very nice indeed.
Columbia Brazil d.r. and ghana
Since you mentioned camping. A provider friend and I went to my hunting lease a few hours west of San Antonio. It's a very remote area that cell phones barely work. Big camp fires under the bright stars, quite a bit of red wine and bourbon consumed and memories that will last a long time.
  • Jkynx
  • 04-14-2016, 07:45 PM
When I lived closer to Ensenada, Baja California there was this condo I would rent that was pretty much by a cliff with the ocean underneath. When you were in bed all you heard was the ocean. The view was heaven like from the balcony. When I found a girl I really wanted to put it on I would take her there and spend a weekend of sexual bliss. Then I moved to Houston lol.
When I lived closer to Ensenada, Baja California there was this condo I would rent that was pretty much by a cliff with the ocean underneath. When you were in bed all you heard was the ocean. The view was heaven like from the balcony. When I found a girl I really wanted to put it on I would take her there and spend a weekend of sexual bliss. Then I moved to Houston lol. Originally Posted by Jkynx
That sounds amazing. I also lived in So Cal for a time and have many fond memories of fucking in secluded coves at night time.....I plan on moving back again one day. Houston is bollocks compared to Cali, lol.
Since you mentioned camping. A provider friend and I went to my hunting lease a few hours west of San Antonio. It's a very remote area that cell phones barely work. Big camp fires under the bright stars, quite a bit of red wine and bourbon consumed and memories that will last a long time. Originally Posted by cctex
Something about being in nature, which is awesome, and if you are able to be free and fuck openly outdoors....it's very exhilarating.
  • Jkynx
  • 04-14-2016, 08:06 PM
That sounds amazing. I also lived in So Cal for a time and have many fond memories of fucking in secluded coves at night time.....I plan on moving back again one day. Houston is bollocks compared to Cali, lol. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Yea, I miss my Orange Couny life lol. Glad to hear you know what I'm talking about
Yea, I miss my Orange Couny life lol. Glad to hear you know what I'm talking about Originally Posted by Jkynx

That I do. I dream of it all the time. My old boss from there keeps asking me to come visit, so I am definitely planning a trip soon....I just might not want to come back though, if I do that, lol.
Colombia, Colombia, Colombia... Nuff said!!! But please nobody else go there. Don't want it ruined like my last hot spot...
I travel a fair bit, but my favorite hobby spot is right here in Houston. too much hassle and risky hobbying on the road. After that, well, I hate to say it but that small community up north on I-45 is pretty good.
Pretty much anywhere except a damn notel or some place that's blazing furnace hot.
I travel a fair bit, but my favorite hobby spot is right here in Houston. too much hassle and risky hobbying on the road. After that, well, I hate to say it but that small community up north on I-45 is pretty good. Originally Posted by ktrouble22

Let's forget hobbying and just say sex in general...like a fantasy sex vacation, anywhere you could or would like to go?

I forgot to mention that fucking on a mountain top is one of mine as well. In 2013 I was in Switzerland and climbed a mountain, the views were fecking amazing and it was so beautiful. Would have loved to do the deed up there...or hopefully, I will get a chance to at some point again in the future.
I enjoyed mongering in Costa Rica and boystown Nuevo Laredo, but CR was my favorite.

If I were still mongering, I guarantee anybody here I would be on one of the first legal flights to Cuba. I think Cuba will become a prime destination for the traveling monger.