Dfk v/s bbbjcimnqns

Help me understand why you ladies will suck every last drop out of you and will not give dfk even after you make sure your freshly brushed?
I've always wondered that myself. I've heard a few times that it's about intimacy and how providers wanna save that for their personal life, but I don't buy that bullshit.
to the OP there are all kinds of reasons why some do this. prolly too many to name but I'll give my take.

For those that dont like to kiss it may be typically representative of love, intimacy, and a real connection. It may be easier for them to not look at you while sucking your dick.

or some of you may be ugly and have jacked up teeth and stank breath.

I ran into a couple of girls that I didn't want to kiss while they did and I ran into a couple of girls that didn't want to kiss me. I was offended those two chic's didn't want to kiss me because I have clean, straight white teeth, impeccable hygiene and I'm a handsome muthafucker. So I was perplexed and that's how I came up with my rationale.

lastly for some ...not all but some maybe just maybe they actually think you're the crazy one for wanting to kiss them after they've been sucking dick all day. Again these are just some potential reasons but who really knows. I do think though its mainly an attraction thing. If you're ugly or have stank breath or crusty or missing teeth then forget about it.
Thanks Sistine for the feedback, I think your spot on,,,, but John Wayne!!come on now
Thanks Sistine for the feedback, I think your spot on,,,, but John Wayne!!come on now Originally Posted by Wizzywig1026
only since you asked am I sharing this.

He was a good actor for sure but John Wayne was an unapologetic racist of the David Duke mold. An agent of the devil. Below are just but a few of his quotes:

'We can't all of a sudden get down on our knees and turn everything over to the leadership of the blacks. I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don't believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people.'
^ some would agree with that statement but how do you explain it when people still feel the same way way in 2017 about the uber educated Obama?

'I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from them, if that's what you're asking. Our so-called stealing of this country from them was just a matter of survival. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves.'
'I don't feel guilty about the fact that five or 10 generations ago these people were slaves. Now, I'm not condoning slavery. It's just a fact of life, like the kid who gets infantile paralysis and has to wear braces so he can't play football with the rest of us.'
'The academic community has developed certain tests that determine whether the blacks are sufficiently equipped scholastically. But some blacks have tried to force the issue and enter college when they haven't passed the tests and don't have the requisite background.'
we've thoroughly disproved this theory but it didn't stop college admittance processes from denying blacks. so much so that liberal whites helped us come up with Affirmative Action to be fair and balanced; especially in the wake of legacy based admissions that only benefit rich white kids who can't make the grades.
Again, the boy turns it into a race THANG..... ^^^^
Again, the boy turns it into a race THANG..... ^^^^ Originally Posted by TryWeakly
again I apologize I rejected you and your offers in PM didn't know you'd follow me around taking it this hard. Mandles love them some SC
Ok, we're getting off topic here, I just asked about bbbj and kissing for gods sakes!
again I apologize I rejected you and your offers in PM didn't know you'd follow me around taking it this hard. Mandles love them some SC Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
OK.. I'l bite... what the F are you talking about? Post it up what you are "implying" or STFU already ...
Most guys are bad kissers.
Fresh breathe doesn't make up for enjoyability
  • N.M.
  • 04-04-2017, 06:00 PM
I don't CIM and have never swallowed and probably never will...

But I do like kissing.
I don't see how you can have or provide a GFE and "passionate" session without kissing

As long as they have great oral hygiene/fresh breath and non-chapped lips, I will kiss the soul out of you

If otherwise then....

Natalia
Hoping to kiss those beautiful lips one day.
I love kissing & bbbj nqns...but it is a turn off if they are bad kissers...ill just push there face to a southern region lol
My face in your southern region would be nice!