Time wasters! And ladies ruining the industry ( Energy Corridor)

A lot of shady people I'm the industry!
If you aren't legit, safe, and looking for a good time ... why ruin it for the rest of us!!

Time wasters:
My question is WHY BOTHER ??!
Why would you take your time to look through ads, dial a phone number with no real intention on booking ?
It makes no sense AND makes me not trust many legit hobbyist :/

Shady ladies:
AGAIN WHY??!
They ruin it for US legit providers. Many the websites should just ban these girls with bad reps.

MAKE THE GAME GREAT AGAIN!!!
dont worry. I think it was 8 ball and MJG that said stay clear of all them fakes and watch the friends you make. Some idioits like to play games.

but but but not this hot thot stripper I met in the club tonight. Spit some SC game...flashed my shiney new removable gold grill and the 19 yr old fucked me silly for $100 flat right in the VIP. Rode the fuck outta me. I thought we were gonna get caught and she get fired...but the bouncers are cool with me. they was all in the parking lot admiring my ride after I fucked her and walked out. I may review that one. The point of the story is She was not a time waster and she is making the game great again.

Gave me the digits and all.
I think lots of providers are overly sensitive about this. We are a business and in every business you get inquires that don't pan-out to a sale. You have people book, then cancel at the last minute or even worse, NCNS.

It's really not a big deal. All businesses' deal with it.
Hot Thot stripper? �� I'm glad she's the game out a bit. We need more of those
I agree Brooke is just a bummer! Maybe I'm just tired of the bs time wasters ( I need an assistant ) lol I'd rather not deal with it myself
  • Heman
  • 04-05-2017, 02:56 AM
^^on point..may be i can help
The thing that I hate the most is showing up on time as planned and then being ask to wait in my car; because she is not ready yet. I understand something coming up at the last minute. It happens to everyone, but to tell me your doing your hair or getting in the shower after we have had an appointment from the night before. This is unacceptable. Sitting in the car looking Hot is not good for the client or the provider. I will say that I have called a provider a few hours before our appointment to tell her i couldn't come. Work hours change . People show up unexpected . These things happen. I have also had times when I didn't book because it had been a couple days sense I sent the PM and I had already made another appointment, or the address was farther away then I thought it was. I always send a text after I send a PM (if the number is in the ad only)to let the provider know that I have sent the PM. Still sometimes I dont here back for a week. This is a business. And I would think It would be beneficial to the provider to respond even if they were not available at that time. I would in my business. Some providers just ignore you if they are not available. This eliminates the possibility of me contacting them again in the future, or setting up something when they will be avail. Ok Im rambling now.
Some providers just ignore you if they are not available. This eliminates the possibility of me contacting them again in the future, or setting up something when they will be avail. Originally Posted by pleasher46
Well said.