Looks like we have a leak

http://mobile.skipthegames.com/ she post her review with the ROS
I saw that too
Uh oh.... somebody is on the naughty list!!!
Lol good morning mandles and gents.......
He probably got a discount,so sweet of him to help her out
Of the opinion most of the ladies have mandles therefore have ml and ros access. In this case it could be a wk......
I dont see the point in having a "mandle" maybe it's just me but I can barely keep up with my own log in info on all these sites, not to mention, I wouldn't need to make one to post a review when I have over 120 lol. Ladies, why in the heck do you do this, seriously... if you just DO YOUR JOB and be the best for a person, I see no need! I like what I do, I enjoy making people happy!!! Therefore I have no worries about what is said about me in areas I cant see....
If she doesn't have a handle here, ain't much one can do to her except lip service. *Might* have a bearing on business
Holmes hit it on the head,it's her WK who sent it to her
get a life, low gear. They can all see everything. And if she's not on her, she can use that information just as she pleases. It's just an internet board.
You are incorrect how the board works,congratulations on your first post
Well well. Guess I have some oral competition!! Giggles!!
Well well. Guess I have some oral competition!! Giggles!! Originally Posted by Sarah Bella
Not a chance that you have competition
I am not incorrect and not new, just on a hiatus for a couple of years. much to literal of an interpretation, lowgear. Nothing on the internet is completely private nor does it ever disappear. If they want to know, they will. And why shouldn't they? What is the point of a ROS? If you are going to yelpify women, which the whole review system really is, and that is fine, they agree, we agree, but why have some of it they can't see??? I have a small business, and I have someone part time whose only job it is, is to monitor reviews, respond and fix problems for unhappy customers if possible. What's the point of having a situation where the people, women, reviewed can't even see everything that is said about them. If I were a womam, if this was my livelihood, I would make it my business to know. Absolutely. Why shouldn't they?