Wayback Machine

Does anybody remember Isabella Kruz from about 15-20 years ago? And there was another prominent name, Angela Blue or something like that, from the era. Wonder whatever happened to them. I always wanted to see both but it never happened.
She was Mandy. Angela Blue was a different Ho. Much older than Mandy/Cruz
I remember them both, very fondly.
Angela is probably in her late 70's by now. She would be a face on the ho mt Rushmore.
Angela was Hot!!!!
Angela was Hot!!!! Originally Posted by SirGentleman
She was in her younger years. Saw her several times at her Victorian incall in Swissvale. But she gained some weight later on. Mandy was thinner and leaner. A complete sexual freak. But the hobby took a toll on her. She was making big bucks for awhile.
  • DOC22
  • 07-05-2024, 03:08 PM
Wow, talking about Isabella Kruz. In the hay day, her & I got together almost once a week for about 3 years. Even had her personal number. Yes, her name was really Amanda, but went by Mandy. The business really got to her as said. She went as far as to look online for a real companion. All I can say is that she found one & got out of the business. Had talked with her several times after she left the business. I thought it was best for me to not have contact with her so she could start her new life. I guess we all moved on. She was a great person & lover.