Name: Mina
Phone: 713.702.6799
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.kloveclub.com/mina
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Usual spot
Activities: lfk, dfk, bbbj, mish, doggy, bbfs, cim
Hair Length and Color: Brown with blonde highlights, below the shoulders and curled
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Mina's stats are accurate and her pictures don't do her justice. She's pretty, even by kgirl standards. Mina has some natural B cups and an ass that belongs on a cheerleader. Her body was trimmed and toned so that there was barely any fat on her. Definitely a pilates girl if I ever saw one and her skin was flawless.
Recommendation: Yes
New K agency in htown?
  • MacAl
  • Yesterday, 11:30 AM
Thanks for review! Hadn’t heard of this agency
What was the damage?
Thanks for review! Hadn’t heard of this agency Originally Posted by MacAl
I haven’t heard of this agency either but they’re not answering, so I guess they don’t want business
I haven’t heard of this agency either but they’re not answering, so I guess they don’t want business Originally Posted by Cray25
I did also, no answer here either.
I really want to see Mina. These fuckers will not respond!
KGFE probably ended them just like they've done to all of their emerging Korean competitors! Sigh...Their monopoly continues...
KGFE probably ended them just like they've done to all of their emerging Korean competitors! Sigh...Their monopoly continues... Originally Posted by jzq777
How did they end them? Is that possible in less than a day? I tried texting them the same day as this review but no response.
"Usual spot" but no one has ever seen anyone at this agency before
Google the phone number. It appears to be a personal line. Probably the reason y’all aren’t getting responses. Most likely fake site.
Google the phone number. It appears to be a personal line. Probably the reason y’all aren’t getting responses. Most likely fake site. Originally Posted by Thatguy1958
i was thinking the same thing. The website is exactly the same setup as Blossom-K site from dallas