Clit Piercing!!!

Ive been considering, getting my clit pierced!!!
I think i want to do it!!!
Im more so curious about the increased pleasure itll bring!!
But does it have to go through the g-spot to heighten sexual arousal?
I dont want it...on my lip :/ ...or maybe its the hood thats pierced

(Yup, its something i want but know nothing of )

What are your thoughts on clit piercings?
Know of one lady who has her clit piereced, not sure about it causing more sensation or not. Not all gentlemen like it, but didn't bother me.

You might ask your question in the Powder Room for more informed responses.
I want to hear both sides on their thoughts about it
Hmmm....so some guys dont like it? I wonder why
I actually like it....tells me the lady is probably more freaky, which is a big turn on
Say the metal get in the way during DATY, to each his/her own. Wonder what ladies think when they're giving DATY to another lady who is pierced would be interesting to hear their point of view..
Not a huge fan of them , I like to rub like SS on lips and clit , and don't like the hard item amongst all that wonderful softness ! But I have had at least two ladies tell me they never orgasmed before getting pierced .
Well if you get it done ..like no sex for a month
Well if you get it done ..like no sex for a month Originally Posted by pickupkid

Bummer....
I have my hood, taint and butthole pierced they dont bother me or my lovers, but I hear if you get the clit you will lose sensation, but good luck to ya if u get it pierced. And you cant have sex only for a week not a month lol.. thats for guys whos get their dick pierced.
Wonder what ladies think when they're giving DATY to another lady who is pierced would be interesting to hear their point of view.. Originally Posted by Keyzer Soze
although my reputation is as a "pillow princess" ...i found it, different
My lady lover had the ring type. Idk what i was doing lol ill be the first to admit that
I didnt know if i should lick, nibble, tug, lol. Maybe i just need more practice
Hood taint and ass??? STFU!!! Is that even possible? I soooo wanna see
Which do you enjoy the most?
  • Laz
  • 01-07-2013, 12:39 PM
Does nothing for me so unless it benefits you it is probably a risk with no reward.
ATX has her clit pierced with (@ the time I had her) a barbell.

I thought it was quite interesting during play until she had me tied up and started seriously riding my face.

That part was 200% A-OK, as I thoroughly enjoy DATY, but then the barbell got caught behind my front teeth which have been capped.

Her juices mixed with my saliva and two different types of metal compounds (her barbell and my porcelin over metal caps) caused a galvanic reaction (read electrical current) that started shocking my tongue and her clit.

I know she enjoyed it more than I did cause I was trying to rip my hands out of the restraints, and she rode my mouth ungil she literally popped off my face onto the side of ths bed.

The third time we 'met' she wasn't wearing 'jewelry'. Didn't think to ask why.

My preference is to forgo the jewelry, and I will do my best to get you off without the electrical stimulation.

Dogg
One of the ladies I know says it made her horny as hell , if she did it again , she would have someone there to hit it right after . Available JS LOL !
Rosemary has her clit pierced behind the shaft.