Spring Fling Happy Hour - Tuesday, Feb. 26 - Will you be there?

The vote is in: since so many people had so much fun at the Mardi Graxxxias happy hour, see link here we've scheduled a

second community happy hour!

"Spring Fling"

Tuesday, February 26 from 4:30 to 8 pm

Invites are on their way this moment.

Our usual fun-tastic fellowship. No cover charge.
Only well vouched providers and hobbyists.
More info on invites and rules are in the link in my signature.
Only fun fellowship. Never anything illegal!

If you're not already on the invite list and want to attend, please send me a PM. If you were on previous invite lists and didn't get an invite this time, the list was pruned for lack of attendance and failure to get vouched or re-vouched.

More details about invites and event rules are in the link in my signature.
Wee!
looking forward to it!
  • Mokoa
  • 02-18-2013, 09:21 PM

Looking forward to it!
I as well am thoroughly looking forward to attending. I can not wait to meet you all!
I'll be there hoping to meet some folks I haven't yet. Had a great time at the last one!
I as well am thoroughly looking forward to attending. I can not wait to meet you all! Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey
Damn I'm proly not going to be able to make it and I was really looking forward to meeting "thatgirl"!
I'll be there
Hope I can get away and make it
Damn, I'll be working. I would love to attend an event sometime. Is there a board or thread someone can direct me to concerning this? Thank you.
Well, I'd love to attend but I don't know if that's possible...I mean, if I'm not taking touristas on personally-guided, sight-seeing tours of our charming city (<~~*ahem* subliminal message to, thatgirlbailey...) ...and if I'm not at my 3rd, part-time job, sporting my Uncle Sam gear, waving at traffic as it whizzes by, outside of the Jiffy-Tax E-File store, then I might swing on by....hell, if I can't get off early, I might not have time to change, so don't be surprised if Uncle Sam or The Statue Of Liberty happens to make an appearance..(subliminal winks to Sonya Playmate and atxdream)

If not though, I hope all peeps in attendance have fun as well as a safe journey to their destinations afterwards

Regards,
SKF

Damn, I'll be working. I would love to attend an event sometime. Is there a board or thread someone can direct me to concerning this? Thank you. Originally Posted by 1wonders2
Thanks for asking. Please see the link in my signature or just send me a pm.

We regularly have twice a month events in SA, usually one lunch and one happy hour, but this month two HHs and no lunch. Return to the regular schedule in March is the plan. Lunch and HH.
I will be there with my dancing shoes.
"I might not have time to change, so don't be surprised if Uncle Sam or The Statue Of Liberty happens to make an appearance."

Ditto SofaKingFun
Im going to TRY to stop by on the way to the Airport...Im leaving for California tonight!!
WOOPWOOP!!