A friendly remimnder

Hey guys I am sure this has been said many times before from other providers but I just wanted to say it from me also.
I'm assuming most of you that are looking to see me are going to see this since they are able to see reviews from 2 yrs ago.
2 years ago I had to run review specials to get some business since I was new to eccie and had no reviews. Now that I am an established provider and no longer need reviews and would like to weed out the disrespectful guys and all the bs I have raised my rates and they are still very reasonable.
So please guys do not look at ancient reviews to decide what you want to pay, please do not whine about what another guy paid or what he wrote happened its very unattractive and a turn off.
Not every review is 100 percent accurate some guys fib a little to make them seem cooler or with more stamina.
I take the time to post rates in every ad that I run on regular basis for every city that I am in, all ads are 100 percent accurate being that I posted them myself.
Thank you for reading
Blondes are my weakness!
lol I hear that often, blondes are sexy especially jesse jane!
i am not boasting bout my stamina...LOL... you made it ALOT easier! lol see you again REAL soon!

-the asshole... lol
Hey there's that asshole, such a fun guy, really easy to schedule with!
See you soon!
Hate when people do that.
Especially when they want to my company for honour a quote that we did for them months to a year in the past.

Come people. At worse, prices are good 30/60/90 days.
Hate when people do that.
Especially when they want to my company for honour a quote that we did for them months to a year in the past.

Come people. At worse, prices are good 30/60/90 days. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Unpucker your lips dude!!
I think you'll probably weed out more than the disrespectful guys , especially in a town where the finer ladies are 200-250 !
Unpucker your lips dude!! Originally Posted by bigplayantx
I'm glad you didn't say my ass
I have heard that many ladies charge 200-250 hr and that's cool I chose to make 250 my rate and it's working well for me. I just wanted to remind some that it's not cool to show up with nothing near the regular rate and never discuss it before coming.
Well your showcase says 300 , so do YOU know what your rate really is ?
Showcase rates are for Dallas only which is why I post visiting rates in the ads
theres always one bad apple in the bushel. Cassie is a sweetheart . I can vouch for her.And her rate is average for San Antonio
pickupkid why do you feel the need to brown nose ? Seriously , just go wipe your nose ! And nobody cares that you can vouch ! Try picking up your balls ! What is she going to suddenly give you free pussy , just because your nose is firmly planted ?
Perhaps someone should ask

Why care spending time correcting everyone on this threAD?
Calling folks out.
But I won't ask as we are all subject to our opinions

Rate increases do make us look around at our options..
Vouched provider or not.