A New Convoy Is Forming In Hondurous....

Lets be careful before Wakeup gives us the what for!
I still cant believe Trump has let the border situation get to the point where a bunch of Hondurans are invading us. It never happen under any other president. I just don't feel safe with Trump. Most people don't realize that the Honduran military has 52,000 active soldiers. I bet a bunch of them are in this caravan. Since we didn't start the wall 2 years ago, we don't have enough time for the wall to stop them. I think Trump should declare a military emergency. Im calling Rush & Ann Coulter tomorrow. Maybe they can convince Trump to act. Sad what's happen. Other countries don't respect us like they used to
Bent Fake news
get back on topic IB. Overall you are pretty good but sometimes you drift. This is just a friendly warning as I have no authority to monitor or keep you from posting. But please try to stay on topic in the future. Love you Brother Originally Posted by themystic
Where in your off topic comment do you even mention a convoy of illegals marching on the United States?

Off topic. Originally Posted by bamscram
Where in your off topic comment do you even mention a convoy of illegals marching on the United States?
I still cant believe Trump has let the border situation get to the point where a bunch of Hondurans are invading us. It never happen under any other president. I just don't feel safe with Trump. Most people don't realize that the Honduran military has 52,000 active soldiers. I bet a bunch of them are in this caravan. Since we didn't start the wall 2 years ago, we don't have enough time for the wall to stop them. I think Trump should declare a military emergency. Im calling Rush & Ann Coulter tomorrow. Maybe they can convince Trump to act. Sad what's happen. Other countries don't respect us like they used to Originally Posted by themystic
They don’t respect us like they used too? Really? Trump didn’t go on a US apology tour like Obama did. Trump insisted that NATO members pay more for defense. They are. Obama didn’t do that. Trump put Patriot missles back in Poland. Obama pulled them out. Trump put more sanctions on Russian than Obama did. Trump bombed Syria for using chemical weapons. Obama didn’t. Trump moved the US Emabassy to Jerusalem, Obama didn’t. Trump opened up our energy resources. Obama didn’t. Our economy is the envy of the world. Obama’s economy sucked. Trump took on Noko, Obama didn’t. Trump took on China, Obama didn’t. Trump destroyed the Califate. It grew under Obama. Those are the facts Jack. We’re plenty respected now. Even feared. You clearly don’t know your stuff.