SHINEY SHIT ALL OVER MY FACE

OMG!! Ok i just got my nails done so i'm tryin to keep em pretty, but....
i'm downstairs (expect a lot of typos) at the courtyards by marriott yeah i said that cuz i ain't skeered, and i just got my nails done so i can't type fer sh$t cuz they're wet.
oh hi,did i mention i'm kuntry. not hillbilly but country, ya know? and so anyhow, i'm dwnstrs at the crtyrd marriott in Htown and my nails are sooo wet (as is my pinoche) i just began this squirting thing and know nothing about it. i just know it has started happening1 anywho... my nails, pu$$y and such are wet. my face hasa bunch of slickery sh!t all over it cause i just got waxed and ao i'm all shiney all over my fae. and
oh did i mention, i've had a glass of wine or ten?
so anyway i'm sitting down here NOT SMOKING CUZ I DON'T SMOKE. check my profil. and the ..... guess who., pulls up...??! no problems cuz i can straighten up really quick like because i do NOT wanna go to jail but it's just funny. ya know? great visual. i'm over-exxageratedly smoking cuz my nails are wet and i've got shiney shit all over my face and i'm kinda drunk.. just kinda.
maybe you gotta be here idk.
kbye
Jeez, I wish you were in Houston!
Wow JamieJo! Love your posts! Keep staying out of trouble while you're in Houston.
Jeez, I wish you were in Houston! Originally Posted by abdclub
silly boy i AM in houston. you're drunker than me!
thank you. i probably shouldn't post stuff when I'm drunk usually gets me into trouble on the board, but i'll take my chances....sometimes!
you should come down to San Antonio and get drunk by the riverwalk
Yes I should! Or you could come to Houston.
I like, hjones here in old Shreveport La.. You come down here and we will show u drunk and a good time.
i'm kinda drunk.. just kinda.
maybe you gotta be here idk.
kbye Originally Posted by jamiejo
thank you. i probably shouldn't post stuff when I'm drunk usually gets me into trouble on the board, but i'll take my chances....sometimes! Originally Posted by jamiejo
Its OK JamieJo...nobody could tell.
But you might not want to take too many chances, just sayin.

Sometimes I wish short-term password memory loss was a consequence of drinking.