Best area for hotels or air bnbs and any recommendations

I'm going to be in Austin for a few days and I need to of course get a hotel what would be the best to host at something that isn't hot something in a good area and price wise I'm not worried about paying a little extra for a safe environment or would air bnb be the best? If so what is the best area to get a air bnb at
Me as well! I've been using the latter? It's an interesting town...be safe xxxo������
I found a real cheap 3bedroom airbnb for like 45 a night I don't need that big but I like the price lol
  • RZ
  • 07-11-2018, 06:09 PM
Depends on North or South, up North most use the Hotels around Parmer - 45 - Mopac - 183 - Domain / Arboretum

Airbnb's always check the reviews because those really will let you know what you are getting into, occasionally you can get lucky with a new listed airbnb but some neighborhoods are still in between being taken over by money versus old hood and can be an adventure indeed.
  • RZ
  • 07-11-2018, 06:09 PM
Depends on North or South, up North most use the Hotels around Parmer - 45 - Mopac - 183 - Domain / Arboretum

Airbnb's always check the reviews because those really will let you know what you are getting into, occasionally you can get lucky with a new listed airbnb but some neighborhoods are still in between being taken over by money versus old hood and can be an adventure indeed.
  • RZ
  • 07-11-2018, 06:15 PM

Seems to be deju vu
Seems to be deju vu
Seems to be deju vu

Airbnb's always check the reviews because those really will let you know what you are getting into, occasionally you can get lucky with a new listed airbnb but some neighborhoods are still in between being taken over by money versus old hood and can be an adventure indeed. Originally Posted by RZ
Do u know about east side by downtown? It's a small apartment complex
Do u know about east side by downtown? It's a small apartment complex Originally Posted by rocker.barbie
Depends on where east of downtown...but generally not the best place to host.
Definitely check reviews on AirBnB because you never know what the host is like. I assume you want someone who is not around.

Easy side is hit or miss. For me, downtown means north town lake, and small apartment conplexes east of 35 there are pretty good,
The most common thing is getting a hotel off 183.
And I love your idea, it sounds way more comfortable than a hotel for an incall ��.
My recommendation would be up north near or on a highway. Between 183 and 35, north of Parmer on. That’s my recommendation for good value that’s comfortable and safe.
Alot of airbnb's have cameras. I recently had a gf staying at a Airbnb when the owner asked her to leave for having too many guests in and out.
You’re more than welcome to stay with me.
If you are truly low volume and classy: Aloft at the Domain and the W Hotel in downtown (this last one ask for 12th floor with the view ... amazing!)
I got banned from the America's best value inn at Koenig and 35 for leaving lots of trash in the room. The Indian owner called and yelled at me. I also got banned from the econo Lodge on the other side of 35 because my buddy smoked some weed right before the maintenance man came to fix the shower.

I recommend using hotels.com or Priceline and stay at extended stay or the super 8 that is a few blocks north of 51st.