DivannyG / Time Waster / Goal Post Mover

Admins... If this is the wrong forum please feel free to move.

So it took me a solid two weeks to finally book an appointment with Divanny. She seemed like a good new option from what I've seen on OH2. Her TCB was not good to go. But I was pleased to finally nail down an appointment.

A little background... I pm'ed Divanny asking about her promotion on p411 as her profile showed 300 for one hour. She hit me back and informed me her hourly donation for 1 hour for former agency clients and p411 members is 250 for one hour.

I said great, let's get together for one hour. Then crickets... A little back and forth on p411 even though I'm basic plus 73. But mostly crickets.

Fast forward to this past Wednesday I made another request to see her and she responded that she would be happy to see me for 1 hour @ 300. I didn't question the 300 since she quoted me 250 earlier. I know OH2 went down and it had been slow for the providers, so I wasn't going to haggle over 50 dollars.

Day of appointment today and I text her to confirm, she said she was good to go and gave me the location to meet and then told me the donation is now 350. At that point respectfully declined.

Now she is blowing up my texts saying I wasted her time. Buyers beware.

If admins need any information, I have all of the messages and screen shots to backup my claims.
Thanks for the heads up
Wouwww thanks for you report. ��
I had a great time with her several times.

I asked her about what happened, since I saw this.
She said that you asked for outcall expecting to pay the same as incall.
That you made her go to Katy area, and she had to travel almost an hour to go see you. She got a room at a motel and you cancelled 15 minutes before the set appointment.

Now, I do not know who is right, and do not care.
However, everyone (reasonable) would not expect to get an outcall that is far for a lady getting discount, and let her hanging with the expense of a hotel.

If you think for a second it takes about 2.5 to 3 hours 0f her time.
Most girls would ask you for cancellation fee.
I think she is totally worth it.

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?143619-DivannyG
Hmmm..
2 completely different versions of events.
Alot of he said she said.
Two things you did that I wouldn't do.

I wouldn't let a lady know i'm interested in her bargain discount promotion. I'd pull a "hey even though you're offering a special let me pay your normal rate cause I'm going to believe you're worth it". The notion of bargaining with a woman or wanting to engage over a discount is just lame to me. I can't live with myself knowing I negotiated a woman (who has the discretion to set the temperature of our session) who's selling companionship down on a price.

Once I give the green light for a session with a woman it's on and no turning back. I'd ride along with the $350 cause it's women out here delivering lackluster service for 3 times the price.

Lastly, I definitely would not be coming over to this review board to report her to the rest of the comrades who pay for pussy as an unfortunate compromise to the fact that we can't pull what we want in the open market.
I never asked for an outcall. I gave her discretion on where she wanted to go. As far as her promotion goes. I simply asked what her promotion was and accepted it. I at no time asked for a discount. I don't negotiate for this type of service. It wasn't about the money for me, it was because she was inconsistent and rude.

She did it to another hobbyist as well. Look at the thread from OH2.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...G-is-a-stunner
I had a great time with her several times.

I asked her about what happened, since I saw this.
She said that you asked for outcall expecting to pay the same as incall.
That you made her go to Katy area, and she had to travel almost an hour to go see you. She got a room at a motel and you cancelled 15 minutes before the set appointment.

Now, I do not know who is right, and do not care.
However, everyone (reasonable) would not expect to get an outcall that is far for a lady getting discount, and let her hanging with the expense of a hotel.

If you think for a second it takes about 2.5 to 3 hours 0f her time.
Most girls would ask you for cancellation fee.
I think she is totally worth it.

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?143619-DivannyG Originally Posted by NiceGuy2
Bro you're outing yourself as a White Knight. Simp vibes as well. Chill!
Hmmm..
2 completely different versions of events.
Alot of he said she said. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Yep. Funny how they whip out the sHandles when they wanna sling the poo. .
These threads usually get closed once both parties have given their side of the story, do 2 handlers count ?
Well, Divanny hasn't posted.
But, here's a preemptive "play nice" comment from me.
There are 3 stories. The pimp one as well :-)