WTF No one Thanked our VETS?

What the hell is wrong with you all? Did you just forget veterans day? We have the freedoms we have due to them.....We sleep peacefully in the night because our troops are the ones willing to visit violence so that we do not! I can't mention all your names due to a directive yet I thank you.

Oldbreed
Tbone2u

and all the ones who's name I do not know or did not mention. THANK YOU! I keep coming back to the USA on occasions sue to the freedoms offered here. Thank you to the ones that are here, the ones that have fallen, and the ones who are injured for the freedom of others.....THANK YOU!
No one thanked me.....no sexual favors....nuthin.......

As a matter of fact, my son called me about noon on the 11th and wished me "Happy Veteran's Day."

Made my day!
Well no one on here wished me crap.. Nothing on the Marine Corps birthday and nothing on Veterans Day.. I did receive about 150 emails, calls and text from brother Marines and fellow vets so that was super nice..

But if any of you lovely ladies wish to make something up to me.. PM me!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=324585 Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Your Welcome!
Um....

Marines: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=324010

Veterans: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=324563

Evidently no one reads my threads.
What the hell is wrong with you all? Did you just forget veterans day? We have the freedoms we have due to them.....We sleep peacefully in the night because our troops are the ones willing to visit violence so that we do not! I can't mention all your names due to a directive yet I thank you.

Oldbreed
Tbone2u

and all the ones who's name I do not know or did not mention. THANK YOU! I keep coming back to the USA on occasions sue to the freedoms offered here. Thank you to the ones that are here, the ones that have fallen, and the ones who are injured for the freedom of others.....THANK YOU! Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
This day is held closely and dearly to me both out of R.E.S.P.E.C.T. and for personal reasons. . I spent the day downtown with Vets, in Honor, along with the Mayor of Htown (little did she know who the fuck she really was talking with ...a hobbyist and a freak) !

Then I later celebrated, in the best way, on this unique and honorable day, 11.11.11, with my gift to myself, guess with whom ? May want to look to the left ...Still wondering? Okay, then look below ...Oh Yeah, That was very, very nice! Thank you Melody for making Veteran's Day a very, very Special Day indeed !

Salute to All of the Fallen (and to your family), the Injured/Mamed, and Active/Retired Members of Our Armed Forces!
  • j.mo
  • 11-19-2011, 12:05 PM
Thanks for what: Viet Nam?
Thanks for what: Viet Nam? Originally Posted by j.mo
Wow, must we dig that far into the past for bitterness against the military? That was a dark era, granted, but bear in mind that it was the LEADERS of the United States that got us involved in that mud, not the soldiers who were SENT there. If you want to stir up dust, how about thanking them for defending us from the lacks of Stalin and Hitler? Or perhaps we should get back into the present and thank them for taking out Bin Laden and finally getting justice for the World Trade Center?

Thanks to all who thanks us. I do mean all.
Thanks for what: Viet Nam? Originally Posted by j.mo
We didn't know it before but j.mo........you just proved your one stupid MF.
I think there are a lot of us that would like the chance to meet you sir.
We didn't know it before but j.mo........you just proved your one stupid MF.
I think there are a lot of us that would like the chance to meet you sir. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Look at all his other posts. We all should have known
  • j.mo
  • 11-19-2011, 06:23 PM
To all veterans: Thank you for My Lai. From the bottom of my heart. You did your country good that year. Thanks to your valour all the women and the children and the grammas and the gramps of the world respect the US of A. Let's show them what were made of if they ever forget the lessons of My Lai
I dont see this ending well for this guy..