Being Fat

So I am 6'2" 330ish. I also have ED issues whit the little guy wrapped up. This little "fanny-pack " of flesh really makes a short dick miniscule. So besides the obvious what's a guy gonna do.
Duuude...
I would go to the doc first...
Weight loss has been a decade plus battle with me. And I confessed my considering the hobby to my doc so I doubt he is going to write me a script for the purple pill.
Oh and I love some Tull
If you wish to lay on your back, put a few pillows under your bum. It'll assist with access.

If you're not happy using condoms then stick to activities that don't require them. There's a heck of a lot that we can do together that doesn't require vaginal penetration, or use a female condom, which in your case that might work out nicely.

Then find someone with experience who doesn't mind seeing bigger guys. Some females have issues with men being very heavy but most do not.

We'll know what to do from there.

Is this what you were asking? For some advice? Not quite sure but hope this helped.
Elisabeth that is exactly what I am looking for. You go to the top of the list😉
Show your coupons from Ben Franklin's weight loss clinic and spa. Those help a lot.
Good luck bro...

I was 300 lbs and it sucked. In a bad way.

I hope to see a review from ya'
Show your coupons from Ben Franklin's weight loss clinic and spa. Those help a lot. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Yes they do I am sure🤣🤣
  • BLM69
  • 08-29-2017, 01:08 PM
So I am 6'2" 330ish. I also have ED issues whit the little guy wrapped up. This little "fanny-pack " of flesh really makes a short dick miniscule. So besides the obvious what's a guy gonna do. Originally Posted by 1anchor
I'm also a fat dude and can tell you one thing, if you don't use it, you'll lose it (the hard cock that is) I also stay active and try to fuck a minimum of 4-5 times a week, that keeps my cock ready for action
I'd imagine the girls love you. Since no woman actually likes having that icky thing in her mouth (remember the joke about why the bride is smiling so big?), when they have a big guy who can't see what it is they're actually doing, with a little spit or lube and a few slurping sounds, they can get by without having to do that.
5-2 diet and intermittent fasting for the win. Throw in some TRT to give you a boost and the obligatory diet and exercise and in 6 months you may fix everything that ails you
Throw out ALL the Snickers bar from the freezer.
5-2 diet and intermittent fasting for the win. Throw in some TRT to give you a boost and the obligatory diet and exercise and in 6 months you may fix everything that ails you Originally Posted by BBCDFW
Bingo. Commit to being healthier. 5'10" 330 down to 245