Encounter: Pass on the STAR-bucks cold brew for a pick me UP, because you HAVE to try the crazy STAR at Pearls instead. She is full nitro

Date: Sept. 23
Name: STAR
Address and Phone: Pearls of Asia - 11047 Ables Lane Phone: (469) 248-3065
Address: -
Phone: -
City: -
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FF, 69, FIV, Cowgirl, TS, BBJ, missionary
Hair Length and Color: Short black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: MM C, thin and skinny arms and legs. Love to see her at a poker table in a BOND movie. Sexy lips
Recommendation: Yes
That is quite the caffeine rush.
Yes, it was the best STAR bucks I had.
Good Review. I haven't seen cway cway Star since her time at Blue, but she was fun then, and sounds like she still is.
Nice one Buddy ! Keep enjoying ! Have fun.
Fine cup of coffee
She is back from some time away from the Island of Pearls. Must have been sea sick
STAR rocked my world.
Good review
The last time I saw Star I gave her a $40 tip. Before the sesion strated she took the $240 and left the room as many will do. She came back with the $40 and tape the 2 20's over clock on the wall. Not really sure what to make of that but the session was magnificent....but crazy as usual.
The last time I saw Star I gave her a $40 tip. Before the sesion strated she took the $240 and left the room as many will do. She came back with the $40 and tape the 2 20's over clock on the wall. Not really sure what to make of that but the session was magnificent....but crazy as usual. Originally Posted by xtheunknown
That’s why they call her crazy Star
Aaar, a fine Star for a pirate
Is she venti or grande size?
Is she DT friendly?
Yes she is.