just a hot lady

i just sent her a pm, asking her to let me know when shes back in Arkansas
i just sent her a pm, asking her to let me know when shes back in Arkansas Originally Posted by Johnsson

See the logo on her panties in the first pic. Well let's just say I am in a very *elite club and I'm in the "know!"

Alright Alfred get on it..
See the logo on her panties in the first pic. Well let's just say I am in a very *elite club and I'm in the "know!"

Originally Posted by Exchequer
Ok Bruce Wayne.
Ummmm damn! Who the fuck is this???
She's a fantastic lady.
Ummmm damn! Who the fuck is this??? Originally Posted by fast lane
Slave Guinevere - Staff Edit - Links to Social Media Not Permitted - Biomed1
Smoke show !
Slave Guinevere - Staff Edit - Links to Social Media Not Permitted - Biomed1 Originally Posted by aloysius.x
That link may get deleted so here’s her main one now.

Staff Edit - Links to Social Media Not Permitted - Biomed1

And yes she’s a fucking smoke show!!!

https:// twitter.com / guinevere1slave

And yes she’s a fucking smoke show!!! Originally Posted by Exchequer
So......

so·cial me·di·a

noun
websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.

Shouldn't all links within ECCIE qualify as social media then?. Or is it just a competitor?. It so confusing!
So......

so·cial me·di·a

noun
websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.

Shouldn't all links within ECCIE qualify as social media then?. Or is it just a competitor?. It so confusing! Originally Posted by aloysius.x

Or anything that's not an advertiser! I mean everyone knows Amp Reviews is a huge Social Media site for discussing and talking about AMP's.

https:// twitter.com / guinevere1slave

And yes she’s a fucking smoke show!!! Originally Posted by Exchequer
So is it like a loophole that we are able to post it that way if it's not technically in the form of a link? Inquiring minds would like to know for their OnlyFans account...
So is it like a loophole that we are able to post it that way if it's not technically in the form of a link? Inquiring minds would like to know for their OnlyFans account... Originally Posted by Vannah
Yep Why not!

Staff Edit - Links to Social Media Not Permitted - Biomed1