Provider badly misrepresented - NOT EVEN CLOSE

https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...0/010265901728

This provider DOES NOT MATCH any of the pictures when you finally meet with her - I opted to NOT go through with the encounter because it was so OFF
a) older than she looks in the picture
b) her body is not even CLOSE to what the pictures show, even if it's little that it shows when you see her, you can't even believe it's the same person
c) the filters take out about 10yrs off and the amount of stuff she probably takes

And unfortunately, when I said I had to leave, their response was "but I need the money" which tells me - and I understand some have to do this as their only recourse - that it's not even for the pleasure... so the words on the ad, also didn't match the energy...

Sorry I have to give a bad review, but it's honest... and I can't in good conscious not let the community know, since it has lead me to some really nice providers.

Maybe someone will show this to her and she will learn from it...
Who am I kidding.
^^^^ hahaha good one Jim got me to chuckling a bit

She’s been around for quite some time and responses are not all that great I think there may be a review from a few months ago to years ago under a different stripper name ?? But yea not worth it