One Bad Apple

Good Evening,

It’s easy to throw someone away when you don’t know them. It’s also easy to become a villain in someone’s story… but I’d like the opportunity to show you that I’m prompt & professional, petite with a big heart, adventurous and fun. One bad apple has spoiled my bunch. Can you help me write a new story?
Sure if you can either return the cash you stole, or you can meet and actually do the hour. I will post another review. Your choice.
And it's not one bad apple...I gave you several chances to make it right...and there are many incidents in Shreveport. Make sure everyone looks at ALL posts by this provider
So. You are saying, "I’m prompt & professional, petite with a big heart, adventurous and fun?"

You are not prompt, you were an hour late. Not professional because you took donation and ran out. If uncomfortable you could have gave it back and then left. Petite? Maybe, I'd say skinny. Big heart? I don't think so. Adventurous? Never got to find out because u took donation and ran out. Fun? A fun person doesn't run out an steal donation. And if any one doesn't believe me please PM me. I will email you the conversation where she admitted stealing but is sorry about it.
Then I will also send you conversation where she lied and said she dropped my donation off at front desk. Well a big lie. I went to pick up envelope and surprise not there. Desk clerk went thru security tapes as I watched...she never was at the front desk
I asked her to go to hotel and talk with employee she gave it to...then she refused. Do not be taken in by this provider's lies. Not sure why I care or being nice at this point but offer still stands. Either return the cash you stole to me personally, or you can meet and actually do the hour. I will post another review. Your choice. No more of your lies about dropping it off somewhere...
Stop harassing me, dude. What the fuck!
Actually I was going to let this go, but since you keep posting lies I feel obligated to let everyone know the truth. What a liar you are. Again all you have to do is give back donation you stole to me personally. If you do I will post here to everyone that you made the situation right. But you have not given back what you stole. Noone is harassing you...I am just telling you the truth, and you don't like it. Your call...
Jb, if she is the type to grab and dash, high chance you not getting that donation back. Most of us in this realm have dealt with this disclosed or undisclosed. Good on you for telling us, Thanks for the warning, and we move on.
Settle this amongst yourselves
not in public
closed