Riot Police

• CJ7
  • 10-15-2013, 03:25 PM

gotta love those bicycle helmets with NO face sheilds ... every riot cop should have one

Go screw yourself, CBJ7, you Odumbo-tron moron.

"A truncheon or baton (also called a cosh, billystick, billy club, nightstick, sap, blackjack, stick) is essentially a club of less than arm's length made of wood, plastic, or metal. They are carried for forced compliance and self-defense by law-enforcement officers, correctional staff, security-industry employees and (less often) military personnel. Other uses for truncheons and batons include crowd control or the dispersal of belligerent or non-compliant people.
A truncheon or baton may be used to strike, jab, block, bludgeon and aid in the application of armlocks. Sometimes, they also are employed as weapons by criminals and other law-breakers because of their easy concealment."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baton_(law_enforcement)

Go screw yourself, CBJ7, you Odumbo-tron moron.

"A truncheon or baton (also called a cosh, billystick, billy club, nightstick, sap, blackjack, stick) is essentially a club of less than arm's length made of wood, plastic, or metal. They are carried for forced compliance and self-defense by law-enforcement officers, correctional staff, security-industry employees and (less often) military personnel. Other uses for truncheons and batons include crowd control or the dispersal of belligerent or non-compliant people.
A truncheon or baton may be used to strike, jab, block, bludgeon and aid in the application of armlocks. Sometimes, they also are employed as weapons by criminals and other law-breakers because of their easy concealment."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baton_(law_enforcement) Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You cling to the most insignificant thread to divert the fact you are wrong within the context of the post.

Using your "logic" a pen or pencil, not to mention a pocket knife, is also a weapon. Which means that most of those battle tested veterans were armed too.

A baton is of more use as a defensive measure in this type of crowd control situation.

See post 20

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=872817&page=2
  • CJ7
  • 10-15-2013, 03:58 PM

I sure wouldn't go into battle against those guys without a knee shield
You cling to the most insignificant thread to divert the fact you are wrong within the context of the post.

Using your "logic" a pen or pencil, not to mention a pocket knife, is also a weapon. Which means that most of those battle tested veterans were armed too.

A baton is of more use as a defensive measure in this type of crowd control situation.

See post 20

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=872817&page=2 Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Wrong again, MasterDickMucnsher! You're ignoring that it was obviously someone else at Wiki that defined such "batons" as "weapons"; so, you'll need to cite where "ink pens" and "pencils" are defined as weapons: after all, pencils are given to kindergarteners.

I sure wouldn't go into battle against those guys without a knee shield Originally Posted by CJ7
Proving the point, you dumb-fuckin' Odumbo-tron.
Wrong again, MasterDickMucnsher! You're ignoring that it was obviously someone else at Wiki that defined such "batons" as "weapons"; so, you'll need to cite where "ink pens" and "pencils" are defined as weapons: after all, pencils are given to kindergarteners.

Proving the point, you dumb-fuckin' Odumbo-tron. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
God I love pushing your face in the shit. It's so easy to do.

I notice you neglected to include the pocket knives that many of the protesters almost certainly carried. How typical of you.

A famous author said there are no dangerous weapons, only dangerous men.

But you want me to cite a site. Fine, no problem.

From Dictionary.com

weap·on

/ˈwɛpən/ Show Spelled [wep-uhn] Show IPA
noun 1. any instrument or device for use in attack or defense in combat, fighting, or war, as a sword, rifle, or cannon.

2. anything used against an opponent, adversary, or victim: the deadly weapon of satire.

3. Zoology . any part or organ serving for attack or defense, as claws, horns, teeth, or stings.

My contempt grows for you by each post you make.
God I love pushing your face in the shit. It's so easy to do.

I notice you neglected to include the pocket knives that many of the protesters almost certainly carried. How typical of you.

A famous author said there are no dangerous weapons, only dangerous men.

But you want me to cite a site. Fine, no problem.

From Dictionary.com

weap·on

/ˈwɛpən/ Show Spelled [wep-uhn] Show IPA
noun 1. any instrument or device for use in attack or defense in combat, fighting, or war, as a sword, rifle, or cannon.

2. anything used against an opponent, adversary, or victim: the deadly weapon of satire.

3. Zoology . any part or organ serving for attack or defense, as claws, horns, teeth, or stings.

My contempt grows for you by each post you make. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You ignorantly failed to show where "pen" and "pencils" were "weapons" of the sort proscribed by law (and as alluded to in the wiki article), MasterDickMuncher; whereas, the batons CBJ7 is making light of are considered "weapons" proscribed in public places by Texas Law:

Sec 46.02 Unlawfully Carrying Weapons

(a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly
carries on or about his person a handgun(without permit), illegal knife (5.5 inches or longer) or club.

Sec 46.01 Definitions In this chapter:
(1) “Club” means an instrument that is specially designed, made, or adapted for the purpose of inflicting serious bodily injury or death by striking a person with the instrument, and includes but is not limited to the following:
(A) blackjack;
(B) nightstick;
(C) mace;
(D) tomahawk

Now, MasterDickMuncher, cite where Teaxas -- or any other state, for that matter -- has outlawed pens, pencils and all pocket knives for the general public in public places, you pathetic, lib-retarded creature.

BTW, CBJ7, you ignorant, lib-retarded moron, you ignorantly and purposefully chose to ignore this picture where the riot police are wearing helmets with faceshields:

BTW, CBJ7, you ignorant, lib-retarded moron, you ignorantly and purposefully chose to ignore this picture where the riot police are wearing helmets with faceshields: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Dumbass. His comment was directed to the cops wearing the bike helmets with no face masks. There are at least three in the original picture.

He wasn't talking about the other cops with real riot helmets.

His point - and you missed it, of course - was about how close to useless it is to wear a bike helmet with no face mask. It offers no useful protection in a riot.

Dumbass. His comment was about the bike helmets with no face masks. There are three in the original picture.

He did not comment on the real riot helmets.

His point - and you missed it, of course - was about how close to useless it is to wear a bike helmet with no face mask. It offers no useful protection in a riot.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
It's your dumb-fuck Yankee ass that missed the whole inane point of this thread, you dumb-fuck Yankee jackass!
It's your dumb-fuck Yankee ass that missed the whole inane point of this thread, you dumb-fuck Yankee jackass! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Explain how, tranny fucker.

He made a point about useless bicycle helmets and you went off on a rant about batons vs. pens as weapons.

Post a review. Of a woman.

If you have the money, tranny fucker.
Typical IBCorpy thread. Argue the minutiae, not the issue. Then attack anybody who calls you on the main points of the thread,

That gets him out of having to provide substance for his irritating outbursts.

ain't you learnt nothin' fool?

You're like Baby fucking Huey! Overgrownand undersmart!
It's your dumb-fuck Yankee ass that missed the whole inane point of this thread, you dumb-fuck Yankee jackass! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Your fucked missed the point. Run and hide.
Explain how, tranny fucker.

He made a point about useless bicycle helmets and you went off on a rant about batons vs. pens as weapons.

Post a review. Of a woman.

If you have the money, tranny fucker. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You've just proved you do not know what the fuck is going on, you dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Take your racist comments and go screw yourself, you dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Typical IBCorpy thread. Argue the minutiae, not the issue. Then attack anybody who calls you on the main points of the thread,

That gets him out of having to provide substance for his irritating outbursts.

ain't you learnt nothin' fool?

You're like Baby fucking Huey! Overgrownand undersmart! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another moronic post from the dumb-fuck golem jackass.

Your fucked missed the point. Run and hide. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And you missed all of the points taught from the 4th thru 12th grade, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you illiterate dumb, hayseed fuck.
I heard LittleEva telling people that 5th grade was the best three years of his life.
You've just proved you do not know what the fuck is going on, you dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Take your racist comments and go screw yourself, you dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Another moronic post from the dumb-fuck golem jackass.

And you missed all of the points taught from the 4th thru 12th grade, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you illiterate dumb, hayseed fuck. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Other than ad hominid attacks you got nothing, however you have a dumb ass old fart holding your trannies balls while he fucks you.