Trouble for the Republicans

You're just rehashing old news. It's been long ago acknowledged that a Republican will never enter the White House again. By the same token you also won't see a conventional Democrat either. What you'll most likely get is a leftist wearing the Democrat name plate. Government will play more and more of a leading role in just about every aspect of American life. The larger Government gets the more insignificant we become.
  • BJerk
  • 10-28-2013, 10:25 AM
Once all the Hispanic kids in Texas grow up and vote, the Republicans will be at an extreme disadvantage in any national election. That freight train cannot be stopped at this point. Look at Dallas - once the most conservative city in America, now the Democrats basically control the county offices unless they totally screw up. It is all because of the demographic changes which are sweeping America. The Republicans are idiotic to allow millions of new voters to come into the country who vote for the other side, but they are racists if they oppose it. They have been checkmated.
Damn Depressing...
Damn Depressing... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Hope you feel better one day. Just not today.
Because there are more takers.

Everyone young wants and wants and doesn't want to do anything for it.

Unions take and take and take until the company closes.

Government will give and give and run up the credit cards to appease the takers.

They will run out of money and credit.

Meh, I hope to be almost dead by that time.
Because there are more takers.

Everyone young wants and wants and doesn't want to do anything for it.

Unions take and take and take until the company closes.

Government will give and give and run up the credit cards to appease the takers.

They will run out of money and credit.

Meh, I hope to be almost dead by that time. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Hurry up JL. You're overdue at the morgue!
I have hope. More and more people have military service which tends to clean the bullshit out of your mental system. People are getting older and usually more conservative. Young people are going to get sticker shock when Obamacare really gets rolling....someday.
I have hope. More and more people have military service which tends to clean the bullshit out of your mental system. People are getting older and usually more conservative. Young people are going to get sticker shock when Obamacare really gets rolling....someday. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If you think healthcare is expensive now... Wait till its free.

Liberals were shocked when they heard that THEY had to pay for it too lol
What I want to know is when will we get the first liberal president. I'm sick of centrist Democrats. I want a bomb thrower. Bernie Sanders of Elizabeth Warren!!
Ready to share your wealth, eh, TTH? You're not rich enough to avoid it.
He was supposed to retire in France by now.
If all the "job creators" had actually created jobs in America, and not China, people would be more likely to vote for the business partly (GOP.)

Every time a middle class worker gets downsized out of a job, by someone who looks a lot like Mitt Romney, all so someone who looks a lot like Mitt Romney can have 800 million dollars instead of 790 million dollars, the Dems get a new vote.

I know its a communist idea to share the wealth.

But unless the wealth is shared, eventually, the wealth will be seized.

Your call, Mitts of he world.
Good Point Submodo.

Obama several times during his first campaign said that he was going to stop US companies from shipping jobs oversees. Then he appointed GE CEO Jeffery Immelt who was shipping jobs overseas as his "Jobs Czar."

Let me know what American jobs Jeffery Immelt created as Jobs Czar, Submodo.

Thanks in advance.
We both know the number is minus millions.

My point was people are going to "vote" in their own interests. If the CEO of the company that employs them says vote Repub, they will, as long as they have that job. That CEO fires them, and they can't find another job, now a communistia comes along and starts talking government help with their woes, guess how they will vote?

Repubs are doing it to themselves.