Impress the Young Providers: You know what's hot in pop music!

Make the younger provider's have a reason to remember your body and your moves!

Play this video and do the dance between bells.

Remember Psy's Gangnam Style? Just released the new Hot Psy Vid......it is K-Pop dope! LOL!

"Daddy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrG4TEcSuRg

Beware, it is catchy. .
The Amp Girls will really love this!
If I'm paying them to give me a blowjob my only interest in impressing them is if I shoot cum and not dust or they don't tell me I remind them of their dad.
Von, wait a wet little minute. Dont you want the young ladies to remember your moves that made-em O with a squirt?........ Perhaps you got that talent from your Daddy? .......... Did your Daddy have the squirt chat with you when he talked about dating and not getting her knocked up? Or did you get that ability genetically?
If I'm paying them to give me a blowjob my only interest in impressing them is if I shoot cum and not dust or they don't tell me I remind them of their dad. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I've worried about that back when I saw young girls.

Usually they're just impressed I have my own vehicle and don't live with mom.
Posted by invisible1 -
Von, wait a wet little minute. Dont you want the young ladies to remember your moves that made-em O with a squirt?........ Perhaps you got that talent from your Daddy? .......... Did your Daddy have the squirt chat with you when he talked about dating and not getting her knocked up? Or did you get that ability genetically?
No. he only told me to wear a condom or I may be stuck with her for 18 years. I didn't listen.

My gift to make a gal squirt is a natural talent. a gift for me and for her.

To quote Cousin Eddie

I saw that video just the other day. Loved it. (And song is catchy as hell).
Shouldn't they be impressing me?
That's an awesome video. Thanks for sharing.
  • BLM69
  • 12-04-2015, 09:49 AM
Old dudes lol, You would come off as nerdy and kinda weird if you ever brought this up to a younger woman, most would probably play it off thinking to herself wtf is this man saying?