Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: -
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: N/A.

On Tuesday sent references and set up a meet for Wednesday, confirmed time on Wednesday morning. She asked me to text her an hour before, which I did. She did not respond to text/email until the next day. Set up and confirmed an appointment for Thursday, 20 minutes ago. No show number 2.
Recommendation: No
Relax,you're not even close to the prize. I admit she's done it to me 4 times! Each time I feel like shit for letting someone treat me that way. I wouldn't see her now if she paid me.
Seems to me, this provider's history has trouble written all over it

And I'm talking way more troubles than just no shows.

However sorry things did not work out for ya, azzkcker
I had a similar experience with her last spring. I took a day off to meet her at her incall; followed her instructions perfectly; finally woke her up with the phone and was told to come back later in the day. Forget about it!
Ditto experience.
Moved to Coed for discussion. Reviewer did not actually meet provider.
Threads like this are such a shame, especially when you have such great, reliable providers around.
Like me.

(Shameless plug, I know)
(Shameless plug, I know) Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
+1
Alexxxis's tits and ass are amazing though. Can't blame a guy for trying.
  • kidKC
  • 02-10-2012, 04:32 PM
I've had more bad experiences with the women on the boards than I have had good. With the exception of only two providers (one I've met a few times and the other once), it's easier to go to a bar and put in a little work.
I've had more bad experiences with the women on the boards than I have had good. With the exception of only two providers (one I've met a few times and the other once), it's easier to go to a bar and put in a little work. Originally Posted by kidKC
Wow this is going to be good where's my popcorn!
I've had more bad experiences with the women on the boards than I have had good. With the exception of only two providers (one I've met a few times and the other once), it's easier to go to a bar and put in a little work. Originally Posted by kidKC

And yet, here you are.
@ MsElena.....BINGO!!!!!!
  • KCJoe
  • 02-11-2012, 11:52 AM
She stood me up a couple times also. When there was a thread on the old ASPD regarding her lack of follow thru, I made a comment about being stood up and got a nasty PM from her calling me a liar and a creep. I may be a creep, but I am not a liar.
I am aware of my reputation for ncns. I have addressed this before. This particular gentleman is the first time I have had a ncns in about a year. I was spooked when he let me know that they were checking everyone that entered the hotel to make sure they were a guest, among other things that threw up red flags left and right. This appointment was tentative based on his screening information, which was iffy, at best.

KCJoe, I never sent you a nasty pm calling you a liar and a creep.

Flame away.