correct advertising in fort worth providers

as a hobbyist i usually have a short notice on seeing someone, usually when i see someone im interested in and we have connected i find i have to drive to far north dallas to see them.now, nothing wrong with dallas but i hate driving in it and really hate the hour drive home after having a good time; so here is the rub.

i see many ladies post ads in the fort worth section only to find they have an incall in dallas.WTF! i thought the idea was to advertise in fort worth when you have an incall actually in fort worth so us west side guys dont have to spend an hour each direction on the road, and no if i wanted outcall service this wouldnt apply but i dont desire outcall
It is a far drive to north Dallas, I wish there were more choices
  • ktiix
  • 03-17-2015, 10:55 PM
as a hobbyist i usually have a short notice on seeing someone, usually when i see someone im interested in and we have connected i find i have to drive to far north dallas to see them.now, nothing wrong with dallas but i hate driving in it and really hate the hour drive home after having a good time; so here is the rub.

i see many ladies post ads in the fort worth section only to find they have an incall in dallas.WTF! i thought the idea was to advertise in fort worth when you have an incall actually in fort worth so us west side guys dont have to spend an hour each direction on the road, and no if i wanted outcall service this wouldnt apply but i dont desire outcall Originally Posted by peevee0931
It's not much of a drive to be honest. And even if they hadn't posted their adds there, it wouldn't make more fort worth providers magically appear. (lol)
And sometimes, more due diligence is required.
if its not much of a drive i wouldnt be compaining
Maybe by post in Ft.Worth, they are indicating a willingness to go there for an Outcall or are testing the waters to see if a minitrip is warranted or have plans to be in the area for a few days or some are desperate/confused. There are a lot of possibilities here, but I don't see a reason to complain, just go down the list until you find the right girl in the right area.
oy ve
If someone where to post in the fort worth section where would a good in between place be to get a hotel ? I normally stay in north Dallas near the galleria but I live in south forth worth I also would love a place closer but so many of friends come to see me in Dallas....
I'm with PeeVee.

An hour drive turns into three or more hours minimum turnaround time.

You drive to dallas where 1 hour turns into one and a half, if theres any traffic. Plus the time spent with the lady friend. And then the return drive back to Ft.Worth...**more traffic delays**
Now, You just burnt off three and a half or four hours at least.

For people who have a job and most likely a family, this is a crap load of time. Just try asking the boss for four hours, or more, time off to bang a provider and see what happens. Its a lot easier to get an hour and a half off for "personal business"
Hell, I can sneak in an extra long lunch and cover up a local noon-er.

Paying more attention is one way for us clients to solve this, but if the Dallas ladies advertise in Ft.Worth they should at least put in their add that their in-call is NOT in Ft worth.
That would save some dumb fucker like me a bit of time looking for a local friend.

J/S
  • HDnTX
  • 03-18-2015, 02:09 PM
As a Fort worth guy, I find that there are plenty of nice quality providers right here in cow-town and mid-cities.
I think it's sir lancelot that has a great list of the ftw providers. I personally have seen aprill Bella lolabrea01 who have permanent incalls in ftw. Not sure if the ladies with permanent incalls can add their names to the list.

I have seen 9 other very hot ftw providers but it was in a hotel so it's not a permanent spot here.
I now have a incall there too. Exited to see some Ft worth guys
Wow great Selena what area are you in
If someone where to post in the fort worth section where would a good in between place be to get a hotel ? I normally stay in north Dallas near the galleria but I live in south forth worth I also would love a place closer but so many of friends come to see me in Dallas.... Originally Posted by Brooke Fox
Brooke I only have outcalls so I can't really answer your question. I'm sure someone can and I'm sure where ever it is some FTW guys will show up. I like that you ask that question. What I see every so often is Dallas providers advertising in the Fort Worth section that don't have a Fort Worth incall and don't indicate a wiliness to outcall to Fort Worth. I never have checked to see f the Fort Worth Providers do the same thing in the Dallas Section. But it also surprises me when ever I run an ISO for an outcall the majority of the responses are from Dallas providers.

As someone that has lived decades in both cities I have enough one liners to turn this thread ugly in a single sentence. I don't think so. Not tonight. Come to Cowtown Brooke. I bet it goes well when you do,

I miss Sir Lance's Thread. It was a great thing for a lazy Tarrant County guy.
The FW Provider's forum's rules state that a lady can post there if she is available for incall or outcall in FW, so most of the Dallas ladies that post there are following the guidelines. It's a waste of effort, though, since if a guy is going to look for an outcall to FW he likely will go to the bigger pond that is Dallas, and go fishing there.

I bet, though, if enough guys asked for a change in the rules (only advertise if you have an incall in Tarrant County), the mods would change the rules. After all, they established the forum at the request of the FW hobbyists.

Also, it's up to us guys to police that forum for ladies that are posting their against the rules. I've hit the RTM button on a number of occasions when I've found a woman that is posting an ad who clearly offers neither incall nor outcall service to the area. If we're going to complain, we better do something about it ourselves.