Like pierced nipples;)

Is there any guys out there that like pierced nipples can't post any here but if you would like to see them p.m. me and I also have a Snapchat just bored in Little Rock
Yes they do! Cause they love my pierced nipples lol
Actually, I could do without the hardware. Just my personal preference.
Yes they do! Cause they love my pierced nipples lol Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Yes! Nicole’s are awesome!
I have some really cute ones too mine are heart-shaped diamonds
I have some really cute ones too mine are heart-shaped diamonds Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
So which are you the Queen of hearts or diamonds just kidding. I like all kind of titties, decorations up on um is ok by me.
Not really a fan However that does not I will turn down, unless it is face down Joking
I like it face down ass up!!
I like yours, that's for certain - wish I hadn't missed out while you were up here, because it's been FAR too long since I saw them in person.
I’m going to agree... Somewhat. While I live me some boobies, when I going to town on them, I love uninterrupted access. However, I love the looks of them on a woman. They have to be elegant and famine though
Yes! Nicole’s are awesome! Originally Posted by rebfan77

Muah baby !
I like yours, that's for certain - wish I hadn't missed out while you were up here, because it's been FAR too long since I saw them in person. Originally Posted by NWAUser
I would be willing to make another trip it just let me know my love
A lot depends on what is attached to the nipple (I do not mean the piercing).
Peirce nips are the bomb! <3
I have some really cute ones too mine are heart-shaped diamonds Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
Yours are very sexy Jessika!!